Award-winning caravan manufacturer Elite Caravans has now teamed up with Australia’s premier dealership, Hinterland Caravans.
Bill Parsons, General Manager of Hinterland Caravans and Mr John Kerr, CFO of the Hinterland Group of Companies say they’re pleased to partner with Elite .
“The addition of Elite Caravans will certainly compliment our other brands. Alongside Crusader Caravans and Avida Motorhomes, our two Toyota Dealerships, our Quintrex, Yamaha, Cruise Craft franchises and Oztrade, our paint, panel and supply division, we’re extremely pleased to have Elite Caravans joining the Hinterland Family,” Mr Kerr said. Elite Caravans Managing Director Peter Smith says the team at Hinterland has a reputation for excellent customer service and Elite is proud to be putting its caravans on display at the dealerships in Burleigh Heads OLD and Morriset NSW.
- Breaking – Kirribilli House to be replaced with caravan - August 24, 2018
- ROAM Issue 33 – Read It Online - May 25, 2018
- Australia’s Best Bike Tracks Near Great Campsites - December 6, 2017
- Caravan Club Donates $1000 to RACQ Life Flight - December 5, 2017
- Motorhome Review – Horizon Melaleuca Appeal - October 21, 2017
- Winton’s Dunny Derby Run and Won - September 28, 2017
- Motorhome Review – Sunliner Habitat - September 14, 2017
- Top 5 Nomad Towing Mistakes - August 25, 2017
- Camper Trailer Review – Blue Tongue Overland XF 2 - August 17, 2017
- Video – Mal Leyland visits Eden and Pambula - August 1, 2017