Elite Caravans has released the below statement to customers and suppliers regarding the ongoing production of its caravans in the wake it being the victim of a costly fraud scheme which is said to have cost the company up to $1 million.
Today, we announce Elite Caravans is moving forward with a restructure so we can put our company on a stronger path to growth. Due to circumstances beyond our control and advice from our advisors, it was decided that the best course for owners, staff and customers was for a new structure to be incorporated.
Balistic RV Group P/L will be manufacturing Elite Caravans. Under this restructure we will continue to drive innovation, excellence and business growth.
Over the next few months, I will focus on Elite Caravans’ seven-year strategic plan and will look at investing in technologies, processes and cellular manufacturing, with plans to open additional factories to facilitate this.
Today’s announcement is all about growth and innovation for long-term change to further establish the Elite Caravans brand as the leading caravan manufacturer in Australia.
We want to take this opportunity to thank all the Elite Caravan owners and other supporters who have passed on their best wishes including many other manufacturers and suppliers. As we drive this restructure, there is extraordinary opportunity ahead.
We know many of you will have questions about these changes. We will continue to keep you updated. If you have any queries or concerns, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Its is business as usual for Elite owners with warranties and other support with full factory backing.
We’ll update as we find out more.
- AL-KO Unveils Futuristic Light-weight Chassis - February 21, 2019
- Motorhome Review – Winnebago Coogee - February 12, 2019
- Trakka Rebuilds A Classic - February 11, 2019
- Oztent updates the Foxwing - February 6, 2019
- ROAM Readers’ Survey - February 5, 2019
- Kimberley Kampers Resurrected Again, For Real, Hopefully - January 12, 2019
- Book Review – Explore Australia by Caravan and Motorhome (6th Ed.) - December 11, 2018
- Redarc BCDC1250D DC to DC Charger Review - November 22, 2018
- Caravan Review – Adria Adora 612 - November 22, 2018
- Interview – John Rooth - November 22, 2018