There’s a new major event in the caravan show calendar with Sydney’s iconic Showground at Olympic Park to play host to a four-day expo in November starting this year.
To be held from November 3 to 6, its organiser, the NSW Caravan and Camping Industry Association (CCIA), hopes it will become an annual event.
It says the new show offers opportunity for future growth with ample parking, public transport and accommodation options nearby.
As it gears up for the new Homebush event, the CCIA says it is “postponing” its Penrith and Batemans Bay shows, although its unclear whether they will return.
The CCIA has reaffirmed its commitment to its other two existing events, the Newcastle show in February and the annual Supershow held at Rosehill Racecourse in April.
This years Sydney Supershow runs from April 25 to 30.
- Breaking – Kirribilli House to be replaced with caravan - August 24, 2018
- ROAM Issue 33 – Read It Online - May 25, 2018
- Australia’s Best Bike Tracks Near Great Campsites - December 6, 2017
- Caravan Club Donates $1000 to RACQ Life Flight - December 5, 2017
- Motorhome Review – Horizon Melaleuca Appeal - October 21, 2017
- Winton’s Dunny Derby Run and Won - September 28, 2017
- Motorhome Review – Sunliner Habitat - September 14, 2017
- Top 5 Nomad Towing Mistakes - August 25, 2017
- Camper Trailer Review – Blue Tongue Overland XF 2 - August 17, 2017
- Video – Mal Leyland visits Eden and Pambula - August 1, 2017