Buying a used caravan can be a risky experience which is why the team at Hinterland Caravans perform a 30 Point Mechanical Service on all trade-ins.
Putting vehicles through their paces, the service includes a full brake and wheel bearing service and full appliance checks, replacing parts where needed.
With two handy locations, in Burleigh Heads on the Gold Coast and Morisset near Newcastle, Hinterland has range in stock of approximately 60-70 Caravans. Prices range from under $10,000 up to $60,000 and you can view them all online.
Hinterland Caravans has been in business for over ten years, helping travellers find the perfect new or used van to suit their needs. For out-of-towners, they even offer a two-night stay at a local caravan park just to help you get settled..
Drop in to their dealerships at 82-84 Kortum Dve, Burleigh Heads QLD and 12 Gateway Blvd, Morisset, or visit hinterlandcaravans.com.au
- Business Profile – Holiday Annexes - June 2, 2017
- Camec Double Rope Track Privacy Screens - June 2, 2017
- Ampfibian RV-PLUS - June 2, 2017
- Al-KO Enduro: Engineered for adventure - June 2, 2017
- Sportscruiser Caravans - June 2, 2017
- One touch-screen to rule them all - May 28, 2017
- The missing solar link - May 28, 2017
- Uniden UH8020S: Small but mighty - May 28, 2017
- Hinterland Caravans - May 28, 2017
- Redarc sets the benchmark - May 28, 2017