AL-KO, the world leaders in caravan chassis & component technology, has expanded its AL-KO Enduro™ suspension range – a new standard in independent trailing arm suspension for Australian caravans and camper trailers.
Designed and engineered in Australia using the highest quality heavy duty components, AL-KO Enduro ‘Outback’, provides caravanners with the freedom to conquer extreme off road terrain, while the latest release – AL-KO Enduro ‘Cross Country delivers improved comfort and control on bitumen and graded dirt roads.
A key feature of the product is the integration of premium AL-KO shock absorbers designed and tested for the rugged Australian conditions.
Other features include Australian made 4×4 coil springs, maintenance free bushes and integrated tow and camber adjustment.
Extending the AL-KO philosophy of ‘Quality for Life’ to Enduro, the AL-KO engineering team conducted an extreme testing program at the Anglesea Automotive Research Centre prior to release.
Each component was pushed to the limit before being accepted. The system was also tested to integrate seamlessly with modern caravan features such as AL-KO Electronic Stability Control (ESC), another AL-KO world breakthrough.
Many Australian caravan and camper trailer manufacturers have now made Enduro available to be fitted to their product range.
If you are in the market for a new caravan, insist on having AL-KO Enduro Suspension fitted or visit www.alkoenduro.com.au for more information.
- Business Profile – Holiday Annexes - June 2, 2017
- Camec Double Rope Track Privacy Screens - June 2, 2017
- Ampfibian RV-PLUS - June 2, 2017
- Al-KO Enduro: Engineered for adventure - June 2, 2017
- Sportscruiser Caravans - June 2, 2017
- One touch-screen to rule them all - May 28, 2017
- The missing solar link - May 28, 2017
- Uniden UH8020S: Small but mighty - May 28, 2017
- Hinterland Caravans - May 28, 2017
- Redarc sets the benchmark - May 28, 2017