Adelaide-based Redarc Electronics has raised the bar with the next generation release of its award-winning electronic brake controller Tow-Pro, now ensuring smoother braking for drivers towing heavy trailers and caravans.
The Tow-Pro Elite, released in October, features Active Calibration, which means the initial calibration steps required by the previous model are no longer needed.
Redarc Managing Director Anthony Kittel says Tow-Pro Elite underwent extensive quality control and product development at Redarc’s Lonsdale headquarters.
With over 35 years experience in research, design, development and manufacture of electronic voltage converters and associated products, Redarc Electronics’ goal is to ensure their products set an industry benchmark.
Visit redarc.com.au for more info.
- Shows Cancelled amid COVID-19 Fears - 14 March 2020
- Windsor Caravans Now Does Motorhomes - 11 February 2020
- First Look – Frontline HiAce 6th Generation - 10 February 2020
- ACC Heading to Charters Towers - 5 February 2020
- New HiAce Frontline Camper Unveiled - 4 February 2020
- Should You Travel To Bushfire Affected Communities? - 12 January 2020
- Can Your Caravan Help After The Bushfires - 11 January 2020
- Why We Use Camplify And You Should Too - 29 October 2019
- Trakka Akuna Campervan – First Look - 24 October 2019
- Car and Caravan Weight Calculator - 11 October 2019