Versatile, lightweight and easy to maintain, that’s the philosophy behind Sunshine Coast caravan brand SportsCruiser – yet the finished product goes far beyond that.
Started in 2009 by Sunshine Coast locals John and Wendy Smallwood, SportsCruiser took the humble fibreglass caravan and brought it into the 21st century.
The vans feature a super strong galvanised chassis, and the walls and front/roof section are all produced using robust one-piece sandwich technology. On the inside they’re sleek and stylish, offering everything the traveller needs in one place.
Though the initial goal was to create a one-size-fits-all caravan, the result of which was the brilliant 1600, they’ve since brought out an extended model – the 1800.
Released in November 2015, the new 1800 model is bigger and longer than the 1600, and comes with a full ensuite with separate shower. It features the same sturdy construction, and is available in a single or double bed configuration.
Built in a dedicated factory on the Sunshine Coast, every SportsCruiser has been designed from the ground up to tackle the tough Australian conditions.
Call 1300 882 821 or visit sportscruiser.com.au for more info.
- Business Profile – Holiday Annexes - June 2, 2017
- Camec Double Rope Track Privacy Screens - June 2, 2017
- Ampfibian RV-PLUS - June 2, 2017
- Al-KO Enduro: Engineered for adventure - June 2, 2017
- Sportscruiser Caravans - June 2, 2017
- One touch-screen to rule them all - May 28, 2017
- The missing solar link - May 28, 2017
- Uniden UH8020S: Small but mighty - May 28, 2017
- Hinterland Caravans - May 28, 2017
- Redarc sets the benchmark - May 28, 2017