Camplify, the peer to peer hire service for caravans, motorhomes and camper trailers, now manages the largest fleet of RVs available within Australia. Camplify began operations in 2015 it now has a rental fleet via its peer to peer network of over 2000 vehicles made up of caravans, camper trailers, and motorhomes.
“The Camplify rental fleet grows by approximately 100 new RVs per month and in just over two years has cemented its place in the market, overtaking competitors Tourism Holdings Limited, Apollo Tourism and Leisure, and other smaller peer to peer competitors” says Camplify CEO, Justin Hales.
“We are amazed at the high speed growth we have seen in the sector with lots of RV owners in Australia getting involved and using their otherwise idle asset,” says Hales.
Not only is Camplify now the biggest rental fleet in Australia, it is the most distributed with RVs located in over 1200 locations. “Our volume, and our distribution means choice for our hirers. There are different options for all types of holidays and all types of budgets” said Hales.
“Camplify’s comprehensive rental system is backed by the NRMA. Our hiring capacity is currently at 80% for the peak summer period in Australia. Not only is this exciting for owners but it show that Australians are still embracing caravanning as a holiday option and using the share economy to do so,” Hales says.
RV owner’s with Camplify can make $280 to $2100 per week, with some owner’s taking their share economy role within Camplify to a full time capacity to generate a yearly income.
The milestone comes as Camplify recently launched in the UK and already and in just weeks has over 100 RVs available for hire, on track to become the largest RV fleet operator in the UK.
In February 2017, Apollo Tourism and Leisure took a 25% stake in Camplify. Recognising the potential of the marketplace business.
- Caravan Review – Jayco Expanda 16.49-3 Outback - December 6, 2017
- Camplify Officially Largest RV Rental Fleet - December 6, 2017
- Vintage Caravan – 1946 Sundowner - December 1, 2017
- Breaking News – ACCC takes action against Jayco - November 29, 2017
- Video – Crossing the Nullarbor - November 29, 2017
- Video – 1969 Chesney Regal restoration - November 29, 2017
- Uluru closed to climbers - November 1, 2017
- Caravan Review – Living Edge Bellagio 7.2D - October 23, 2017
- Pottsville South Holiday Park Voted Best Park - October 23, 2017
- Video Review – Frontline Hiace Adventurer - October 21, 2017