Australian-owned rental company Apollo Motorhome Holidays has launched a brand-new 4WD camper with enough room to sleep five.
Available for pick up from Apollo rental branches in Alice Springs, Broome, Cairns, Darwin and Perth, the Apollo Overlander is all you need to get away. Built on a rugged 70 series Landcruiser chassis, it’s ideal for tough Australian off-road conditions and doesn’t compromise on comfort.
A sturdy extension annex creates a comfortable shaded area by day, a covered outdoor sleeping area for up to three people by night, and packs up compactly, allowing for efficient and easy travel. The pop up roof tent sleeps a further two people above the cabin.
4WD road trips are one of the best ways for families to ditch technology, and “explore their backyard” while educating their children on Australian heritage, culture and nature.
The Overlander’s custom-designed interior makes outback and off-road travel as easy as possible for families or groups of friends. The large fridge/freezer keeps food fresh away from big cities and supermarkets, the two-burner gas stove makes big cook-ups easy, and air-conditioned driving cabin provides comfortable travelling even over long distances.
The Apollo Overlander means some of Australia’s most popular 4WD destinations can be enjoyed with ease. Western Australia’s rugged beauty and hidden gems range from the breathtaking Kimberley region in Western Australia to Karijini National Park in the Pilbara and picture-perfect remote beaches throughout the State.
In North Queensland, the Overlander is an ideal vehicle to experience one (or all) of four iconic drives – The Great Tropical Drive, Savannah Way, Epic Cape York or the Overlander’s Way. And the Northern Territory remains a must-do location, with Australia’s red centre calling travellers to come and explore.
Check out the Overlander at www.apollocamper.com/vehicles/4wds/overlander-camper.
- Shows Cancelled amid COVID-19 Fears - 14 March 2020
- Windsor Caravans Now Does Motorhomes - 11 February 2020
- First Look – Frontline HiAce 6th Generation - 10 February 2020
- ACC Heading to Charters Towers - 5 February 2020
- New HiAce Frontline Camper Unveiled - 4 February 2020
- Should You Travel To Bushfire Affected Communities? - 12 January 2020
- Can Your Caravan Help After The Bushfires - 11 January 2020
- Why We Use Camplify And You Should Too - 29 October 2019
- Trakka Akuna Campervan – First Look - 24 October 2019
- Car and Caravan Weight Calculator - 11 October 2019