Everyone who travels the Top End wants to find perfect waterholes and uncrowded campsites. They wish to see the amazing country-side and encounter native wild-life. There’s no where better to do all of this than Boodjamulla (Lawn Hill) National Park. In this short video, author Catherine Lawson, photographer David Bristow and their daughter, Maya, paddle the upper and lower gorges, visit the Riversleigh Fossil site and get right up close with all sorts of Aussie animals.
See more great videos from Catherine and David at wildtravelstory.com
Have you ever been to Boodjamulla (Lawn Hill) National Park? Tell us about it in the comments.
- Kimberley Kampers Resurrected Again, For Real, Hopefully - January 12, 2019
- Book Review – Explore Australia by Caravan and Motorhome (6th Ed.) - December 11, 2018
- Redarc BCDC1250D DC to DC Charger Review - November 22, 2018
- Caravan Review – Adria Adora 612 - November 22, 2018
- Interview – John Rooth - November 22, 2018
- Free Camping in Rocky Comes to an End - November 16, 2018
- Two Caravan Builders On The Ropes In One Week - October 25, 2018
- Ballina RV Dealer Continues Winning Awards - October 23, 2018
- Top Gong for Tweed Coast Park – Again - October 23, 2018
- Generator Etiquette – How Not to Be Hated At Camp - October 19, 2018