ROAM, Australia’s premier magazine for great caravanning stories and trustworthy reviews and travel advice, has teamed up with Out Of The Blue Adventures to give away five Byron Bay whale watching tour double passes worth $198 each!
Venture into Byron Bay’s Marine Park to encounter species such as dolphins, turtles and whales. This fun-filled adventure includes an interpretive talk by an on-board marine biologist as you navigate Australia’s most easterly point.
Discover the beautiful cliffs, headlands and beaches of our iconic coastline. Imagine viewing Cape Byron Lighthouse from a whole new perspective, the water! Look out for the playful dolphins who often surf the azure waves of the hull. Create unforgettable memories as you explore their aquatic playground.
The modern eco vessel has exceptional visibility with 360 degrees viewing. It’s unique hull design ensures a smooth, stable and comfortable ride for a small group of 20 guests. It is a purpose built, state of the art vessel, which allows guests to explore areas only accessible by boat along the Byron Bay coastline.
All you need to do is subscribe to ROAM magazine, either print or digital, between now and March 31 2018 to be entered. To subscribe, click here now. Subscriptions start at just $25 for six months of ROAM delivered straight to your letterbox.
- Book Review – Explore Australia by Caravan and Motorhome (6th Ed.) - December 11, 2018
- Redarc BCDC1250D DC to DC Charger Review - November 22, 2018
- Caravan Review – Adria Adora 612 - November 22, 2018
- Interview – John Rooth - November 22, 2018
- Free Camping in Rocky Comes to an End - November 16, 2018
- Two Caravan Builders On The Ropes In One Week - October 25, 2018
- Ballina RV Dealer Continues Winning Awards - October 23, 2018
- Top Gong for Tweed Coast Park – Again - October 23, 2018
- Generator Etiquette – How Not to Be Hated At Camp - October 19, 2018
- How to Reverse Your Caravan Like a Pro - October 18, 2018