ROAM, Australia’s premier magazine for great caravanning stories and trustworthy reviews and travel advice, has teamed up with Out Of The Blue Adventures to give away five Byron Bay whale watching tour double passes worth $198 each!
Venture into Byron Bay’s Marine Park to encounter species such as dolphins, turtles and whales. This fun-filled adventure includes an interpretive talk by an on-board marine biologist as you navigate Australia’s most easterly point.
Discover the beautiful cliffs, headlands and beaches of our iconic coastline. Imagine viewing Cape Byron Lighthouse from a whole new perspective, the water! Look out for the playful dolphins who often surf the azure waves of the hull. Create unforgettable memories as you explore their aquatic playground.
The modern eco vessel has exceptional visibility with 360 degrees viewing. It’s unique hull design ensures a smooth, stable and comfortable ride for a small group of 20 guests. It is a purpose built, state of the art vessel, which allows guests to explore areas only accessible by boat along the Byron Bay coastline.
All you need to do is subscribe to ROAM magazine, either print or digital, between now and March 31 2018 to be entered. To subscribe, click here now. Subscriptions start at just $25 for six months of ROAM delivered straight to your letterbox.
- Kimberley Kampers to be resurected - September 14, 2018
- 4WD Aftermarket and Caravan Industry on QLD Towing Laws - August 23, 2018
- So what’s actually happening with QLD towing laws? - August 22, 2018
- No changes to QLD towing laws, says Minister - August 21, 2018
- Trakka Unveils its Fastest Motorhome Ever - August 17, 2018
- Horizon Motorhomes Adds to its Trophy Cabinet - August 17, 2018
- Motorhome Review – Avida Birdsville - August 8, 2018
- Review – Redarc Tow Pro Elite - August 8, 2018
- Caravan Review – New Age Manta Ray - August 7, 2018
- Will Viscount Caravans be resurrected? - August 1, 2018