ROAM, Australia’s premier magazine for great caravanning stories and trustworthy reviews and travel advice, has teamed up with Out Of The Blue Adventures to give away five Byron Bay whale watching tour double passes worth $198 each!
Venture into Byron Bay’s Marine Park to encounter species such as dolphins, turtles and whales. This fun-filled adventure includes an interpretive talk by an on-board marine biologist as you navigate Australia’s most easterly point.
Discover the beautiful cliffs, headlands and beaches of our iconic coastline. Imagine viewing Cape Byron Lighthouse from a whole new perspective, the water! Look out for the playful dolphins who often surf the azure waves of the hull. Create unforgettable memories as you explore their aquatic playground.
The modern eco vessel has exceptional visibility with 360 degrees viewing. It’s unique hull design ensures a smooth, stable and comfortable ride for a small group of 20 guests. It is a purpose built, state of the art vessel, which allows guests to explore areas only accessible by boat along the Byron Bay coastline.
All you need to do is subscribe to ROAM magazine, either print or digital, between now and March 31 2018 to be entered. To subscribe, click here now. Subscriptions start at just $25 for six months of ROAM delivered straight to your letterbox.
- Jayco’s Offroad Camper Trailer First Look - April 20, 2018
- Thuraya SatSleeve+ Review - April 17, 2018
- Elite Caravans Restructures Business to Survive Embezzlement Hangover - April 12, 2018
- ROAM’s vintage caravan pop-up museum - April 11, 2018
- 5 Vintage Caravans or Campers you Should Have Bought Five (or 50) years ago - April 10, 2018
- Campervan Review – Frontline Hiace Adventurer - April 5, 2018
- Video Review – Winnebago Burke C - April 4, 2018
- Video Review – Adria Coral Motorhome - April 4, 2018
- Tassie Council to Close more free campsites - March 6, 2018
- Tasmanian free camp shut down by council - February 27, 2018