ROAM, Australia’s premier magazine for great caravanning stories and trustworthy reviews and travel advice, has teamed up with Out Of The Blue Adventures to give away five Byron Bay whale watching tour double passes worth $198 each!
Venture into Byron Bay’s Marine Park to encounter species such as dolphins, turtles and whales. This fun-filled adventure includes an interpretive talk by an on-board marine biologist as you navigate Australia’s most easterly point.
Discover the beautiful cliffs, headlands and beaches of our iconic coastline. Imagine viewing Cape Byron Lighthouse from a whole new perspective, the water! Look out for the playful dolphins who often surf the azure waves of the hull. Create unforgettable memories as you explore their aquatic playground.
The modern eco vessel has exceptional visibility with 360 degrees viewing. It’s unique hull design ensures a smooth, stable and comfortable ride for a small group of 20 guests. It is a purpose built, state of the art vessel, which allows guests to explore areas only accessible by boat along the Byron Bay coastline.
All you need to do is subscribe to ROAM magazine, either print or digital, between now and March 31 2018 to be entered. To subscribe, click here now. Subscriptions start at just $25 for six months of ROAM delivered straight to your letterbox.
- Win a Whale Watching Adventure in Byron Bay - January 14, 2018
- Teardrop Camper Builder in Voluntary Administration - January 13, 2018
- Kingscliff Beach Holiday Park To Open Early - January 11, 2018
- Why are caravan weights and masses so confusing? - January 9, 2018
- Legal action against Lemon Caravans Facebook group founder dropped - January 2, 2018
- The Best Road Trip Audio Books For Aussie Summer - December 31, 2017
- Towing Mirror Comparisons - December 29, 2017
- Caravanning in Peterborough, SA - December 29, 2017
- Kimberley Kampers goes into voluntary administration - December 16, 2017
- Celebrity Camper – Fanny Lumsden - December 14, 2017