One of Australia’s premier hard-floor camper builders has allegedly closed down. A notice has been posted by clearing house, Auctioneering Link outlining details that all of the manufacture’s assets are to be sold off on February 15. Assetts include an NQR Isuzu Truck, bandsaw machine, pan brake press, metal cutting guillotine, angle grinders, compressors, dropsaws, edge bender, drills, screw drivers, mig welders, industrial fans, ladders, scrap metal, benders, a tinnie, and office equipment.
Pictures of items to be auctioned include at least two unfinished camper trailers.
Aussie Swag has been contacted for comment, although the company’s listed phone numbers is disconnected and its Facebook page hasn’t been updated since December 16. However posts from that time give no indication the company might have been struggling.
Aussie Swag Campers is a family run business that has been building hard-floor, rear-fold campers since 1985. The company has one a variety of awards for its products, and as recently as last year was displaying an automatically opening camper with very modern features.
Paul Khoury of Auctioneering Link told ROAM that the company isn’t in liquidation, and believes the decision to close down wasn’t a result of insolvency. As we find out more, we’ll continue to update on the situation.
- Motorhome Review – Avida Birdsville - August 8, 2018
- Review – Redarc Tow Pro Elite - August 8, 2018
- Caravan Review – New Age Manta Ray - August 7, 2018
- Will Viscount Caravans be resurrected? - August 1, 2018
- Trakka Announces New Motorhome - July 31, 2018
- ROAM Issue 34 – Read It Online - July 31, 2018
- Kimberley Kampers Enters Liquidation - July 26, 2018
- How To Happy Hour Like A Pro - July 19, 2018
- Making your caravan or motorhome a tax deduction - July 18, 2018
- Win a Great Southern Tour with CIL Insurance - July 12, 2018