Terms and Conditions – Win An Out Of The Blue Adventure’s Double Pass
- Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoters are:
Time to Roam Pty Ltd, 10/17 Surf Road, Cronulla NSW 2230 ABN 18 621 373 537, contact number: (02) 8725 4523.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, Time to Roam Pty Ltd includes all related and subsidiary companies, past, present and future officers, agents, representatives, employees and assigns.
- Entry Requirements
- Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years or over. Employees of the Promoters and their Immediate Family Members and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. “Immediate Family Members” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto, ex-de-facto, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The promotion commences at 9:00am on Monday 1st January 2018 and entries close at 5pm on Saturday 31st March 2018 (the “Promotion Period”)
- To enter the draw, participants must purchase a subscription to ROAM magazine, be given a magazine subscription as a gift, or both.
- For the purpose of this competition, a unique person is constituted by a unique first name and last name.
- There is a limit of one entry per unique person during the Promotion Period.
- There is no cost to enter the competition except the cost of a subscription being purchased. By entry into this competition, entrants consent to the storage of their personal information on the databases of the Promoter and the related bodies corporate who are providing the prizes under a commercial arrangement with the Promoter and that they may use this information for future promotional and marketing purposes regarding their products and services including contacting entrants via electronic messaging. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants. By entering into these terms and conditions the participant automatically agrees to be subscribed to receive communications from Time to Roam Pty Ltd
- Once the Prize has been picked up by the Prize winner, the Promoter takes no responsibility for Prize damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- By accepting the Prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the duration of the Prize.
- All references to time in these terms and conditions are references to Sydney, NSW, Australia time.
- The Promoter may require the winner to provide identification as requested by the Promoter including (without limitation) proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
- If due to any reason whatsoever the Promoter becomes aware after an entrant has won a prize that the entrant has not complied with these terms, that entrant will have no entitlement to the prize, even if the Promoter has announced them as a winner and that entrant will be required, at the direction of the Promoter, to return, refund or otherwise make restitution of the prize.
- Without limiting any other paragraph, the Promoter may at its discretion amend any aspect of this competition or of these terms.
- The first five eligible entries drawn at 10am on Wednesday 3rd April 2018 will win one Out of the Blue Adventures double pass worth $198 each.
- The winner will be notified via email in writing using contact details provided in their entry on Wednesday 3rd April 2018. Their name will be published on www.timetoroam.com.au and on greataustraliandoorstep.com.au on Monday 2nd July 2018.
- The Promoter and prize supplier take no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee. The winner must provide the Promoter and prize supplier with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promoter and prize supplier before the prize is awarded. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined by the Promoter and prize supplier in its discretion.
- The Promoter is not liable for any costs associated with the collection of any of the prize.
- The Prize may not be transferred or substituted except at the Promoter’s discretion. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value due to prize unavailability. Any tax on the prize is the responsibility of the winner. Independent financial advice should be sought by any person participating in this promotion. Any change in the prize will be approved by the relevant government authorities.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any costs associated with the prize before or after the delivery.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered by any entrant or winner (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any entries that are not received or are otherwise interfered with due to problems with the Internet or telecommunications services. No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter for any incomplete, late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of the Prize. The Prize will be provided by the Promoter to the winner/s as stated in the Prize Delivery section of the Schedule.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- The draw will take place at the offices of the Promoter at 250 Princes Highway, Bulli, NSW 2516.
- The winner will be chosen by a random electronic draw process and drawn through https://www.drawmycomp.com. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The draw and publication dates for the above mentioned competition are as follows:
Nature of Prize:
Major Prize Winners – Out of the Blue Adventures Double Pass x 5
TOTAL PRIZE POOL: $990
Start date: 9:00am Monday the 1st of January 2018
Close Date: 5:00pm Saturday the 31st March 2018
Draw Date: Wednesday 3rd April 2018
Time of Draw: 10am
Winner Announced: www.timetoroam.com.au
- The winners will be notified via email and contacted on the draw date after completion of the draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of any entrant being unable to satisfy these competition conditions, should they forfeit or they don’t claim the prize. If the prize remains unclaimed for three months or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct a further draw or draws, as required, at the same place as the original draws
- The Promoters collect personal information (“PI”) in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this PI. The Promoters will also use and handle PI as set out in their respective Privacy Policies, which can be viewed at http://www.timetoroam.com.au
In addition to any use that may be outlined in the Promoter and prize supplier’s Privacy Policies, the Promoter and prize supplier may, for an indefinite period, for entrants that have opted in, use the PI for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. The Privacy Policies also contain information about how entrants may opt out, access, update or correct their PI, how entrants may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles or any other applicable law and how those complaints will be dealt with. All entries become the property of the Promoters. The Promoters will not disclose entrant’s personal information to any entity outside of Australia.
- The Promoter may require an entrant or prize winner to execute any document necessary to give effect to item 5a).
- The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunction of any communications network or any late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected entry whether due to error, transmission interruption or otherwise.
- The Promoter does not take any responsibility for any costs associated with entering and/or accessing this competition including and not limited to Internet service provider costs.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned due to any reason, including unauthorised intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) in its sole discretion to cancel the competition or to disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to state legislation.
- If the Promoter becomes aware that a prize winner is in breach of any warranty contained in these Terms and Conditions or made subsequently to the Promoter may deem that prize winner ineligible.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its related bodies corporate and each of their officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoters) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant and/or (f) redemption of the prize.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.