There’s taking your caravan off-road, and then there’s ‘Taking Your Caravan Off-Road!’ A family travelling Australia in their Isuzu truck towing a Jayco Expanda Outback caravan got bogged in a particularly messy part of a Darwin track, during the wet season. It took them a whole day and night to get out, aided by an excavator working on the road nearby. What an adventure.
Would you have towed your van down that track?
Like this? Then you’ll love this – Top 5 Towing Mistakes Nomads Make
- The Little Olympic That’s A Blast From The Past - May 1, 2019
- The New Trakka Jabiru is Unbelievable - May 1, 2019
- Review – Dometic CFX75 Dual Zone - April 2, 2019
- Review – Feldon Shelter Crows Nest Extended - April 2, 2019
- Redvision Goes Aftermarket - April 2, 2019
- Redarc Redvision Review - April 2, 2019
- 100 Things To See In The Kimberley – Book Review - March 26, 2019
- Jurgens Future In Doubt - March 18, 2019
- Caravan Review – Viscount V2 - March 16, 2019
- The Dulux Dog on Camping With Pets - March 16, 2019