There’s taking your caravan off-road, and then there’s ‘Taking Your Caravan Off-Road!’ A family travelling Australia in their Isuzu truck towing a Jayco Expanda Outback caravan got bogged in a particularly messy part of a Darwin track, during the wet season. It took them a whole day and night to get out, aided by an excavator working on the road nearby. What an adventure.
Would you have towed your van down that track?
Like this? Then you’ll love this – Top 5 Towing Mistakes Nomads Make
- Kimberley Kampers Resurrected Again, For Real, Hopefully - January 12, 2019
- Book Review – Explore Australia by Caravan and Motorhome (6th Ed.) - December 11, 2018
- Redarc BCDC1250D DC to DC Charger Review - November 22, 2018
- Caravan Review – Adria Adora 612 - November 22, 2018
- Interview – John Rooth - November 22, 2018
- Free Camping in Rocky Comes to an End - November 16, 2018
- Two Caravan Builders On The Ropes In One Week - October 25, 2018
- Ballina RV Dealer Continues Winning Awards - October 23, 2018
- Top Gong for Tweed Coast Park – Again - October 23, 2018
- Generator Etiquette – How Not to Be Hated At Camp - October 19, 2018