Leading motorhome and caravan builder, Avida, showed off its new interior styling at the recent Sydney Caravan Camping Holiday Supershow. The firm’s Esperance and Birsdville motorhomes were both sporting the new interiors which showed some significant changes.
It marks a much cleaner look for the 53-year-old RV builder, although the changes are more than skin deep. Both the Birdsville and the Esperance have more organised control of electrical systems with a control panel centralizing everything above the entry, as well as soft-close drawers and cupboards, a stand-alone radio in the motorhome (previously there was only one in the driver’s cab), a new door, handless overhead cupboards and updated upholstery styling.
Adding to the comfort, the frame around the dinette is completely padded and upholstered, while the bed gets a new frame, offering more strength and better access to the storage underneath.
Other standard features of the motorhomes include an electric entry step, louver windows, reverse cycle air conditioning, a stove and grill, internal speakers, USB charging points, full rear ensuite with solid doors, a reversing camera and fresh and grey water tanks so the motorhomes are both fully self-contained. Find out more about both new models at avidarv.com.au
- Shows Cancelled amid COVID-19 Fears - 14 March 2020
- Windsor Caravans Now Does Motorhomes - 11 February 2020
- First Look – Frontline HiAce 6th Generation - 10 February 2020
- ACC Heading to Charters Towers - 5 February 2020
- New HiAce Frontline Camper Unveiled - 4 February 2020
- Should You Travel To Bushfire Affected Communities? - 12 January 2020
- Can Your Caravan Help After The Bushfires - 11 January 2020
- Why We Use Camplify And You Should Too - 29 October 2019
- Trakka Akuna Campervan – First Look - 24 October 2019
- Car and Caravan Weight Calculator - 11 October 2019