Leading motorhome and caravan builder, Avida, showed off its new interior styling at the recent Sydney Caravan Camping Holiday Supershow. The firm’s Esperance and Birsdville motorhomes were both sporting the new interiors which showed some significant changes.
It marks a much cleaner look for the 53-year-old RV builder, although the changes are more than skin deep. Both the Birdsville and the Esperance have more organised control of electrical systems with a control panel centralizing everything above the entry, as well as soft-close drawers and cupboards, a stand-alone radio in the motorhome (previously there was only one in the driver’s cab), a new door, handless overhead cupboards and updated upholstery styling.
Adding to the comfort, the frame around the dinette is completely padded and upholstered, while the bed gets a new frame, offering more strength and better access to the storage underneath.
Other standard features of the motorhomes include an electric entry step, louver windows, reverse cycle air conditioning, a stove and grill, internal speakers, USB charging points, full rear ensuite with solid doors, a reversing camera and fresh and grey water tanks so the motorhomes are both fully self-contained. Find out more about both new models at avidarv.com.au
- Motorhome Review – Avida Birdsville - August 8, 2018
- Review – Redarc Tow Pro Elite - August 8, 2018
- Caravan Review – New Age Manta Ray - August 7, 2018
- Will Viscount Caravans be resurrected? - August 1, 2018
- Trakka Announces New Motorhome - July 31, 2018
- ROAM Issue 34 – Read It Online - July 31, 2018
- Kimberley Kampers Enters Liquidation - July 26, 2018
- How To Happy Hour Like A Pro - July 19, 2018
- Making your caravan or motorhome a tax deduction - July 18, 2018
- Win a Great Southern Tour with CIL Insurance - July 12, 2018