Leading motorhome and caravan builder, Avida, showed off its new interior styling at the recent Sydney Caravan Camping Holiday Supershow. The firm’s Esperance and Birsdville motorhomes were both sporting the new interiors which showed some significant changes.
It marks a much cleaner look for the 53-year-old RV builder, although the changes are more than skin deep. Both the Birdsville and the Esperance have more organised control of electrical systems with a control panel centralizing everything above the entry, as well as soft-close drawers and cupboards, a stand-alone radio in the motorhome (previously there was only one in the driver’s cab), a new door, handless overhead cupboards and updated upholstery styling.
Adding to the comfort, the frame around the dinette is completely padded and upholstered, while the bed gets a new frame, offering more strength and better access to the storage underneath.
Other standard features of the motorhomes include an electric entry step, louver windows, reverse cycle air conditioning, a stove and grill, internal speakers, USB charging points, full rear ensuite with solid doors, a reversing camera and fresh and grey water tanks so the motorhomes are both fully self-contained. Find out more about both new models at avidarv.com.au
- Kimberley Kampers Resurrected Again, For Real, Hopefully - January 12, 2019
- Book Review – Explore Australia by Caravan and Motorhome (6th Ed.) - December 11, 2018
- Redarc BCDC1250D DC to DC Charger Review - November 22, 2018
- Caravan Review – Adria Adora 612 - November 22, 2018
- Interview – John Rooth - November 22, 2018
- Free Camping in Rocky Comes to an End - November 16, 2018
- Two Caravan Builders On The Ropes In One Week - October 25, 2018
- Ballina RV Dealer Continues Winning Awards - October 23, 2018
- Top Gong for Tweed Coast Park – Again - October 23, 2018
- Generator Etiquette – How Not to Be Hated At Camp - October 19, 2018