Leading motorhome and caravan builder, Avida, showed off its new interior styling at the recent Sydney Caravan Camping Holiday Supershow. The firm’s Esperance and Birsdville motorhomes were both sporting the new interiors which showed some significant changes.
It marks a much cleaner look for the 53-year-old RV builder, although the changes are more than skin deep. Both the Birdsville and the Esperance have more organised control of electrical systems with a control panel centralizing everything above the entry, as well as soft-close drawers and cupboards, a stand-alone radio in the motorhome (previously there was only one in the driver’s cab), a new door, handless overhead cupboards and updated upholstery styling.
Adding to the comfort, the frame around the dinette is completely padded and upholstered, while the bed gets a new frame, offering more strength and better access to the storage underneath.
Other standard features of the motorhomes include an electric entry step, louver windows, reverse cycle air conditioning, a stove and grill, internal speakers, USB charging points, full rear ensuite with solid doors, a reversing camera and fresh and grey water tanks so the motorhomes are both fully self-contained. Find out more about both new models at avidarv.com.au
- Caravan Industry Association Starts Insurance Business - May 25, 2018
- ‘Vanners and Truckies Summit Needed Says ACC - May 24, 2018
- Live Fanny on Facebook in The Outback - May 21, 2018
- Camping Gear Wins Big At Good Design Awards - May 18, 2018
- Redarc’s New Technology’s A Winner - May 18, 2018
- Avida Motorhome Updates On The Way - May 16, 2018
- French caravans coming to Australia - May 16, 2018
- Hottest things on display at Sydney Caravan and Camping Show - April 23, 2018
- Jayco’s Offroad Camper Trailer First Look - April 20, 2018
- Thuraya SatSleeve+ Review - April 17, 2018