Leading motorhome and caravan builder, Avida, showed off its new interior styling at the recent Sydney Caravan Camping Holiday Supershow. The firm’s Esperance and Birsdville motorhomes were both sporting the new interiors which showed some significant changes.
It marks a much cleaner look for the 53-year-old RV builder, although the changes are more than skin deep. Both the Birdsville and the Esperance have more organised control of electrical systems with a control panel centralizing everything above the entry, as well as soft-close drawers and cupboards, a stand-alone radio in the motorhome (previously there was only one in the driver’s cab), a new door, handless overhead cupboards and updated upholstery styling.
Adding to the comfort, the frame around the dinette is completely padded and upholstered, while the bed gets a new frame, offering more strength and better access to the storage underneath.
Other standard features of the motorhomes include an electric entry step, louver windows, reverse cycle air conditioning, a stove and grill, internal speakers, USB charging points, full rear ensuite with solid doors, a reversing camera and fresh and grey water tanks so the motorhomes are both fully self-contained. Find out more about both new models at avidarv.com.au
- Generator Etiquette – How Not to Be Hated At Camp - October 19, 2018
- How to Reverse Your Caravan Like a Pro - October 18, 2018
- Young Family Raffling Their Café to Caravan Around Australia - October 15, 2018
- The History of Millard Caravans - October 9, 2018
- What’s New at Melbourne Leisurefest - October 5, 2018
- Narva launches more efficient driving lights and VR experience - October 4, 2018
- New Viscount Models Revealed - September 20, 2018
- Kimberley Kampers to be resurected - September 14, 2018
- 4WD Aftermarket and Caravan Industry on QLD Towing Laws - August 23, 2018
- So what’s actually happening with QLD towing laws? - August 22, 2018