South Australian electronics manufacturer, REDARC Electronics has been awarded a Good Design Award by Good Design Australia for its brand new RedVision, a total vehicle management system. Over 530 products were entered for recognition, but of them only 260 projects got a gong.
“This is a significant achievement for REDARC and RedVision, considering the high standard of submissions received this year”, said Managing Director, Anthony Kittel.”
“This is a true testament to the R&D and innovation we put behind each and every one of our products. Our Vision for REDARC is to produce highly innovative products and RedVision is one great example of that.”
“We are proud to provide the highest quality, designed, developed, and engineered products. They are built and tested in Australia to withstand the harshest conditions”, he stated.
The Awards attracted a very high calibre of submissions across 10 main design disciplines and 28 sub-categories. An independent jury panel comprising of design, engineering and architectural design experts carefully evaluated each submission.
RedVision is a total vehicle management system which sets a new level of automation in the recreational vehicle industry by bringing information and control right to the user’s fingertips.
RedVision allows users to control multiple on-board devices, such as turning lights, inverter, water pumps and other loads such as televisions, electric steps and fridges on or off through the in-vehicle display or via their smartphone through the RedVision app.
It also provides the user with the ability to monitor water levels, temperature, energy (battery power) consumption and storage, with the battery information available when used with a REDARC Manager range battery management system. Find out more about the Good Design Awards and Redarc Redvision.
- Generator Etiquette – How Not to Be Hated At Camp - October 19, 2018
- How to Reverse Your Caravan Like a Pro - October 18, 2018
- Young Family Raffling Their Café to Caravan Around Australia - October 15, 2018
- The History of Millard Caravans - October 9, 2018
- What’s New at Melbourne Leisurefest - October 5, 2018
- Narva launches more efficient driving lights and VR experience - October 4, 2018
- New Viscount Models Revealed - September 20, 2018
- Kimberley Kampers to be resurected - September 14, 2018
- 4WD Aftermarket and Caravan Industry on QLD Towing Laws - August 23, 2018
- So what’s actually happening with QLD towing laws? - August 22, 2018