The gold-standard in caravans, at the moment, seems to be something with a massive ensuite at the rear, but when it comes to motorhomes, that’s not quite so easy – because where then do you put the bed. You can’t easily put it at the front, because there’s a steering wheel in the way (and luton beds aren’t that easy to get into every night if you don’t have to).
However, that’s the premise of the Avida Birdsville – a motorhome with a full-width rear ensuite that’s every bit as big and comfortable as it can be. So how do you deal with the bed? We took a closer look at the latest Avida Birdvsille, to see how the company’s dealt with the issue, and also taken the time to check out some of the updates.
- Shows Cancelled amid COVID-19 Fears - 14 March 2020
- Windsor Caravans Now Does Motorhomes - 11 February 2020
- First Look – Frontline HiAce 6th Generation - 10 February 2020
- ACC Heading to Charters Towers - 5 February 2020
- New HiAce Frontline Camper Unveiled - 4 February 2020
- Should You Travel To Bushfire Affected Communities? - 12 January 2020
- Can Your Caravan Help After The Bushfires - 11 January 2020
- Why We Use Camplify And You Should Too - 29 October 2019
- Trakka Akuna Campervan – First Look - 24 October 2019
- Car and Caravan Weight Calculator - 11 October 2019