One of Sydney’s longest serving caravan dealerships, Camden Caravan, has moved out of it’s Camden site to one more centrally located in Campbelltown. Dealer principle Anthony Rolf told ROAM. “We just found that the money that we needed to redevelop the existing site, to bring it up to today’s standards outweighed the benefit”.
Now on a slightly smaller property, but still displaying the same amount of caravans, Rolf says the new site has better workshop facilities and it is closer to a bigger population centre. “We had a lot of traffic coming past the old site, but it was the same people every day. Now we’re in the middle of an industrial area, where we’ve got a Hervey Norman down the road and we’re right near a group of car dealerships.”
Camden Caravan is a dealer for Millard Caravans, manufactured in Sydney, and Living Edge Caravans, built in Victoria. The dealership’s new address is 1 Frost Road, Campbelltown, NSW.
- Coromal and Windsor Sold to Apollo for Peanuts - June 23, 2018
- 1961 Jennison Pathfinder Restoration – Video - June 20, 2018
- New Age Wayfinder – Quick Review - June 19, 2018
- Trail’s Hybrid 15-footer on Show - June 13, 2018
- RAM 1500 Comes to Australia – Price and Specs - June 12, 2018
- NSW Rego Costs to Be Slashed by up to $471 - June 9, 2018
- Review – Horizon Motorhomes Waratah 4×4 - June 7, 2018
- Jayco Launches Updated Work’N’Play Range – Review - June 7, 2018
- Full Size Lego Caravan Will Blow Your Mind - June 7, 2018
- Explorer Motorhomes Shows off 6WD Motorhome Base - June 6, 2018