This might be a broad-stroke racial stereotype, but the Europeans just know how to do motorhomes. Or maybe they don’t but the few that trickle into Australia through importers like Adria are just the cream of the crop and so often just make sense. This Adria Coral XL 660 SCS is just one example like that – a fabulous, well priced motorhome that’s as versatile as it is well designed. Click play below to see why we think this is a great motorhome, and where it could be improved, just a little.
Have you got a C-Class motorhome? What is it and how have you found travelling in it? Comment below.
- Jurgens Future In Doubt - March 18, 2019
- Caravan Review – Viscount V2 - March 16, 2019
- The Dulux Dog on Camping With Pets - March 16, 2019
- Jimmy (Giggle) Rees Says Caravanning More Competitive than DWTS - March 4, 2019
- AL-KO Unveils Futuristic Light-weight Chassis - February 21, 2019
- Motorhome Review – Winnebago Coogee - February 12, 2019
- Trakka Rebuilds A Classic - February 11, 2019
- Oztent updates the Foxwing - February 6, 2019
- ROAM Readers’ Survey - February 5, 2019
- Kimberley Kampers Resurrected Again, For Real, Hopefully - January 12, 2019