This might be a broad-stroke racial stereotype, but the Europeans just know how to do motorhomes. Or maybe they don’t but the few that trickle into Australia through importers like Adria are just the cream of the crop and so often just make sense. This Adria Coral XL 660 SCS is just one example like that – a fabulous, well priced motorhome that’s as versatile as it is well designed. Click play below to see why we think this is a great motorhome, and where it could be improved, just a little.
Have you got a C-Class motorhome? What is it and how have you found travelling in it? Comment below.
- Jayco’s Offroad Camper Trailer First Look - April 20, 2018
- Thuraya SatSleeve+ Review - April 17, 2018
- Elite Caravans Restructures Business to Survive Embezzlement Hangover - April 12, 2018
- ROAM’s vintage caravan pop-up museum - April 11, 2018
- 5 Vintage Caravans or Campers you Should Have Bought Five (or 50) years ago - April 10, 2018
- Campervan Review – Frontline Hiace Adventurer - April 5, 2018
- Video Review – Winnebago Burke C - April 4, 2018
- Video Review – Adria Coral Motorhome - April 4, 2018
- Tassie Council to Close more free campsites - March 6, 2018
- Tasmanian free camp shut down by council - February 27, 2018