This might be a broad-stroke racial stereotype, but the Europeans just know how to do motorhomes. Or maybe they don’t but the few that trickle into Australia through importers like Adria are just the cream of the crop and so often just make sense. This Adria Coral XL 660 SCS is just one example like that – a fabulous, well priced motorhome that’s as versatile as it is well designed. Click play below to see why we think this is a great motorhome, and where it could be improved, just a little.
Have you got a C-Class motorhome? What is it and how have you found travelling in it? Comment below.
- Kedron Teases Dustproofing - June 13, 2019
- Wireless Trailer Connector – First Look - June 6, 2019
- Willow RV – First Look - June 5, 2019
- Jayco Adventurer 16.50-3 – Review - May 31, 2019
- Kimberley Kampers Harder to Kill Than Jon Snow - May 29, 2019
- The Little Olympic That’s A Blast From The Past - May 1, 2019
- The New Trakka Jabiru is Unbelievable - May 1, 2019
- Review – Dometic CFX75 Dual Zone - April 2, 2019
- Review – Feldon Shelter Crows Nest Extended - April 2, 2019
- Redvision Goes Aftermarket - April 2, 2019