This might be a broad-stroke racial stereotype, but the Europeans just know how to do motorhomes. Or maybe they don’t but the few that trickle into Australia through importers like Adria are just the cream of the crop and so often just make sense. This Adria Coral XL 660 SCS is just one example like that – a fabulous, well priced motorhome that’s as versatile as it is well designed. Click play below to see why we think this is a great motorhome, and where it could be improved, just a little.
Have you got a C-Class motorhome? What is it and how have you found travelling in it? Comment below.
- Why We Use Camplify And You Should Too - October 29, 2019
- Trakka Akuna Campervan – First Look - October 24, 2019
- Car and Caravan Weight Calculator - October 11, 2019
- Dexter Tow Assist – ABS For Caravans - October 9, 2019
- AL-KO Enduro X – First Look - October 8, 2019
- Caravanning At Tweed Heads - October 8, 2019
- WA Tourism Industry Blames Poor Performance on Free Camping - August 23, 2019
- Review – Coromal Element Evolution RTV - August 16, 2019
- Subscribe to ROAM, win a vintage Viscount. For real. - August 1, 2019
- Reno Rescue – 1977 Viscount Supreme - July 30, 2019