Leading the way, Brisbane-based Explorer Motorhomes has become the first Australian RV manufacturer to achieve accreditation for the Australian Made logo.
From their very first motorhome in 2010, Explorer has been in demand, and with a new purpose-built factory in Clontarf, the team is geared up for growth.
Owners David Ridings and John Burke, who both worked in the boating industry for 30 years, say they knew there was a market for tough, lightweight motorhomes.
The one-piece fibreglass construction of Explorer Motorhomes has created a point of difference in the crowded manufacturing space, a point John is very proud of.
“Explorer buyers tell us they enjoy the experience of leaving bitumen behind with the knowledge their motorhome is built strong and won’t fall apart,” John says.
“Built on the latest Toyota Hilux and Ford Ranger, The Explorer is easy to drive and with an overall length of just 5.8 metres, fits in a normal sized car park.”
Visit explorermotorhomes.com.au or phone 1800 660 035.
- Business Profile – Holiday Annexes - June 2, 2017
- Camec Double Rope Track Privacy Screens - June 2, 2017
- Ampfibian RV-PLUS - June 2, 2017
- Al-KO Enduro: Engineered for adventure - June 2, 2017
- Sportscruiser Caravans - June 2, 2017
- One touch-screen to rule them all - May 28, 2017
- The missing solar link - May 28, 2017
- Uniden UH8020S: Small but mighty - May 28, 2017
- Hinterland Caravans - May 28, 2017
- Redarc sets the benchmark - May 28, 2017