One of the most exciting advances for campers in terms of new technology has been the constant improvement in solar panels.
Solar blankets are getting more lightweight and generating more power for day-to-day camping needs.
A lot of the development is happening here in Australia, with SAbased technology company REDARC leading the way.
Alter releasing a range of portable lightweight solar blankets just six months ago, REDARC has announced yet another breakthrough and update to its range. They’re described as “next generation” solar panels. Containing high grade Monocrystalline cell technology, the panel’s lightweight design includes adjustable legs so they can be angled towards the sun as required.
The full REDARC solar range also includes Monocrystalline Solar Panels in 50, 80, 120, watt power ratings. REDARC has a solar calculator on its website to help calculate how much power you may need per day for your campsite, depending on the size of your battery bank and appliances.
- Shows Cancelled amid COVID-19 Fears - 14 March 2020
- Windsor Caravans Now Does Motorhomes - 11 February 2020
- First Look – Frontline HiAce 6th Generation - 10 February 2020
- ACC Heading to Charters Towers - 5 February 2020
- New HiAce Frontline Camper Unveiled - 4 February 2020
- Should You Travel To Bushfire Affected Communities? - 12 January 2020
- Can Your Caravan Help After The Bushfires - 11 January 2020
- Why We Use Camplify And You Should Too - 29 October 2019
- Trakka Akuna Campervan – First Look - 24 October 2019
- Car and Caravan Weight Calculator - 11 October 2019