Ballina Campervans, Motorhomes & Caravans (BCMC) continues to dial up the volume on its business success this year – being recognised on both a local and a national level.
Not only was it the winner of the ‘Business Excellence’ award at the Ballina Coast & Hinterland Business Awards in August, but earlier this week, Clayton Kearney, Managing Director of BCMC and Horizon Motorhomes was incredibly pleased to take home a top award at the NSW Caravan Camping Industry Association (CCIA) Awards.
Clayton and his team were awarded ‘Best NSW Retailer/Dealer’ at the gala event in Sydney. This is quite an achievement from a Ballina business employing less than 30 people – last year the same award was taken out by well-known national brand Jayco Caravans Newcastle.
“We are so pleased to be honoured by the CCIA. All the hard work put in by ourselves, our staff and our suppliers is well and truly being recognised.” says Clayton Kearney.
The BCMC business started in 1988 in Ballina, Northern Rivers, NSW as a used car yard. Since then the scale of the business has grown considerably and this year has presented numerous milestones in the business, including celebrating their 30-year anniversary and expanding the business’ RV Service Centre in the Ballina Industrial Estate. BCMC is the exclusive retailer of award-winning Horizon Motorhomes, Frontline Campervans (north of Newcastle) and more recently they added a new product to their range – Millard Caravans, making them the only retailer of Millard from the Coffs Coast to Tweed Heads.
“It’s an honour for the dedication we have to our business – it shows we’re continuing to be successful in what we set out to do – which is to be the best in business, for the benefit of our customers, our staff and our team. We’ve been in business for 30 years and have been manufacturing Horizon Motorhomes for 23 years.”
Horizon Motorhomes is no stranger to winning CCIA awards. In 2017, they made history winning ‘Manufacturer of the Year’ for the third consecutive year, placing them into the CCIA’s Hall of Fame which recognises the leaders in the caravan and camping industry.
“We’re so proud of our achievements. It cements our reputation as RV specialists and retailers of high-quality, reputable brands and we look forward to keeping pace with this ever-changing industry,” Clayton Kearney says.
- Kimberley Kampers Resurrected Again, For Real, Hopefully - January 12, 2019
- Book Review – Explore Australia by Caravan and Motorhome (6th Ed.) - December 11, 2018
- Redarc BCDC1250D DC to DC Charger Review - November 22, 2018
- Caravan Review – Adria Adora 612 - November 22, 2018
- Interview – John Rooth - November 22, 2018
- Free Camping in Rocky Comes to an End - November 16, 2018
- Two Caravan Builders On The Ropes In One Week - October 25, 2018
- Ballina RV Dealer Continues Winning Awards - October 23, 2018
- Top Gong for Tweed Coast Park – Again - October 23, 2018
- Generator Etiquette – How Not to Be Hated At Camp - October 19, 2018