A new generation, state-of-the-art solar blanket range has been launched by Australian technology leader REDARC, making it even easier to charge 12 volt batteries from the sun.
The range includes three black Solar Blankets SunPower® cells in 115, 150 and 190 watt power ratings and a flexible 112 watt red Solar Blanket amorphous cell. Portable and light weight, the blanket can be easily moved to follow the sun.
The range is actually smaller and lighter than a comparable wattage portable glass panel. With industry standard Anderson™ SB™50 plug connectors, installation is easy – just plug and play.
Designed for portability and strength, the Solar Blanket Amorphous Cell performs better in low light conditions compared to crystalline panels.
REDARC’s new solar range also includes newly designed solar regulators with Anderson™ SB™50 connectors available in 10, 20 and 30 amp models. The regulator acts as the go between to transfer power generated from the blankets to the battery. Solar regulators ensure that the correct charge is supplied safely and efficiently, protecting batteries from over charging. REDARC’s solar regulator works with a multiple of batteries including AGM, Standard and Calcium.
An extensive range of REDARC cables and adaptors make connection easy and run as long as 10m so you can park your caravan or trailer under the shade but still get the most out of the sun.
For added peace of mind, REDARC’s new solar monitor has a large 3” back lit LED display allowing you to monitor the solar panels, battery and system information.
REDARC’s new range of solar blankets are backed by a two-year construction warranty and an incredible five years warranty on the cells. They can be purchased through 4WD accessories outlets and auto electrical stores.
More info: redarc.com.au
- ROAM Issue 33 – Read It Online - May 25, 2018
- Australia’s Best Bike Tracks Near Great Campsites - December 6, 2017
- Caravan Club Donates $1000 to RACQ Life Flight - December 5, 2017
- Motorhome Review – Horizon Melaleuca Appeal - October 21, 2017
- Winton’s Dunny Derby Run and Won - September 28, 2017
- Motorhome Review – Sunliner Habitat - September 14, 2017
- Top 5 Nomad Towing Mistakes - August 25, 2017
- Camper Trailer Review – Blue Tongue Overland XF 2 - August 17, 2017
- Video – Mal Leyland visits Eden and Pambula - August 1, 2017
- Evans Head caravan park upgrade on the move - July 4, 2017