Australian-owned rental company Apollo Motorhome Holidays has launched a brand-new 4WD camper with enough room to sleep five.
Available for pick up from Apollo rental branches in Alice Springs, Broome, Cairns, Darwin and Perth, the Apollo Overlander is all you need to get away. Built on a rugged 70 series Landcruiser chassis, it’s ideal for tough Australian off-road conditions and doesn’t compromise on comfort.
A sturdy extension annex creates a comfortable shaded area by day, a covered outdoor sleeping area for up to three people by night, and packs up compactly, allowing for efficient and easy travel. The pop up roof tent sleeps a further two people above the cabin.
4WD road trips are one of the best ways for families to ditch technology, and “explore their backyard” while educating their children on Australian heritage, culture and nature.
The Overlander’s custom-designed interior makes outback and off-road travel as easy as possible for families or groups of friends. The large fridge/freezer keeps food fresh away from big cities and supermarkets, the two-burner gas stove makes big cook-ups easy, and air-conditioned driving cabin provides comfortable travelling even over long distances.
The Apollo Overlander means some of Australia’s most popular 4WD destinations can be enjoyed with ease. Western Australia’s rugged beauty and hidden gems range from the breathtaking Kimberley to Karijini National Park in the Pilbara and picture-perfect remote beaches throughout the State.
In North Queensland, the Overlander is an ideal vehicle to experience one (or all) of four iconic drives – The Great Tropical Drive, Savannah Way, Epic Cape York or the Overlander’s Way. And the Northern Territory remains a must-do location, with Australia’s red centre calling travellers to come and explore.
Check out the Overlander at www.apollocamper.com/vehicles/4wds/overlander-camper.
- Australia’s Best Bike Tracks Near Great Campsites - December 6, 2017
- Caravan Club Donates $1000 to RACQ Life Flight - December 5, 2017
- Motorhome Review – Horizon Melaleuca Appeal - October 21, 2017
- Winton’s Dunny Derby Run and Won - September 28, 2017
- Motorhome Review – Sunliner Habitat - September 14, 2017
- Top 5 Nomad Towing Mistakes - August 25, 2017
- Camper Trailer Review – Blue Tongue Overland XF 2 - August 17, 2017
- Video – Mal Leyland visits Eden and Pambula - August 1, 2017
- Evans Head caravan park upgrade on the move - July 4, 2017
- Police crack down on Nimbin culture - June 22, 2017