REDARC is proud to introduce a new range of Pure Sine Wave Inverters that make it possible to plug in anywhere in Australia and still get the type of 240V power you get at home.
Sophisticated appliances such as computers and power tools may only be able to operate on a Pure Sine Wave input. With the new range of REDARC inverters, all your sensitive electrical devices will run smoother, last longer and produce less heat and noise.
Not only is the range now slimmer and lighter, they also have a wider input voltage for both 12V and 24V models. With a wide operating temperature range, they will work under Australia’s harsh conditions.
Inverters are available in six models; 350W, 700W, 1000W, 1500W, 2000W and 3000W. Choose a 350W to run devices like laptops and phone chargers, right up to 3000W to run power tools, heaters, kettles and more.
With REDARC inverters you can take all the comforts of home with you, powering all your electrical devices from your vehicle batteries and produce a quality Pure Sine Wave power source without fear of damaging appliances.
All inverters in the range feature multiple levels of protection, including overload, short circuit and over-temperature and load controlled cooling fan, which is engaged when power consumption reaches a certain level.
REDARC Pure Sine Wave Inverters come with a two year warranty, starting at $425 (RRP).
To find out more go to redarc.com.au/inverters
- Shows Cancelled amid COVID-19 Fears - 14 March 2020
- Windsor Caravans Now Does Motorhomes - 11 February 2020
- First Look – Frontline HiAce 6th Generation - 10 February 2020
- ACC Heading to Charters Towers - 5 February 2020
- New HiAce Frontline Camper Unveiled - 4 February 2020
- Should You Travel To Bushfire Affected Communities? - 12 January 2020
- Can Your Caravan Help After The Bushfires - 11 January 2020
- Why We Use Camplify And You Should Too - 29 October 2019
- Trakka Akuna Campervan – First Look - 24 October 2019
- Car and Caravan Weight Calculator - 11 October 2019