The gold-standard in caravans, at the moment, seems to be something with a massive ensuite at the rear, but when it comes to motorhomes, that’s not quite so easy – because where then do you put the bed. You can’t easily put it at the front, because there’s a steering wheel in the way (and luton beds aren’t that easy to get into every night if you don’t have to).
However, that’s the premise of the Avida Birdsville – a motorhome with a full-width rear ensuite that’s every bit as big and comfortable as it can be. So how do you deal with the bed? We took a closer look at the latest Avida Birdvsille, to see how the company’s dealt with the issue, and also taken the time to check out some of the updates.
- Should You Travel To Bushfire Affected Communities? - January 12, 2020
- Can Your Caravan Help After The Bushfires - January 11, 2020
- Why We Use Camplify And You Should Too - October 29, 2019
- Trakka Akuna Campervan – First Look - October 24, 2019
- Car and Caravan Weight Calculator - October 11, 2019
- Dexter Tow Assist – ABS For Caravans - October 9, 2019
- AL-KO Enduro X – First Look - October 8, 2019
- Caravanning At Tweed Heads - October 8, 2019
- WA Tourism Industry Blames Poor Performance on Free Camping - August 23, 2019
- Review – Coromal Element Evolution RTV - August 16, 2019