The gold-standard in caravans, at the moment, seems to be something with a massive ensuite at the rear, but when it comes to motorhomes, that’s not quite so easy – because where then do you put the bed. You can’t easily put it at the front, because there’s a steering wheel in the way (and luton beds aren’t that easy to get into every night if you don’t have to).
However, that’s the premise of the Avida Birdsville – a motorhome with a full-width rear ensuite that’s every bit as big and comfortable as it can be. So how do you deal with the bed? We took a closer look at the latest Avida Birdvsille, to see how the company’s dealt with the issue, and also taken the time to check out some of the updates.
- Review – Dometic CFX75 Dual Zone - April 2, 2019
- Review – Feldon Shelter Crows Nest Extended - April 2, 2019
- Redvision Goes Aftermarket - April 2, 2019
- Redarc Redvision Review - April 2, 2019
- 100 Things To See In The Kimberley – Book Review - March 26, 2019
- Jurgens Future In Doubt - March 18, 2019
- Caravan Review – Viscount V2 - March 16, 2019
- The Dulux Dog on Camping With Pets - March 16, 2019
- Jimmy (Giggle) Rees Says Caravanning More Competitive than DWTS - March 4, 2019
- AL-KO Unveils Futuristic Light-weight Chassis - February 21, 2019