The gold-standard in caravans, at the moment, seems to be something with a massive ensuite at the rear, but when it comes to motorhomes, that’s not quite so easy – because where then do you put the bed. You can’t easily put it at the front, because there’s a steering wheel in the way (and luton beds aren’t that easy to get into every night if you don’t have to).
However, that’s the premise of the Avida Birdsville – a motorhome with a full-width rear ensuite that’s every bit as big and comfortable as it can be. So how do you deal with the bed? We took a closer look at the latest Avida Birdvsille, to see how the company’s dealt with the issue, and also taken the time to check out some of the updates.
- AL-KO Unveils Futuristic Light-weight Chassis - February 21, 2019
- Motorhome Review – Winnebago Coogee - February 12, 2019
- Trakka Rebuilds A Classic - February 11, 2019
- Oztent updates the Foxwing - February 6, 2019
- ROAM Readers’ Survey - February 5, 2019
- Kimberley Kampers Resurrected Again, For Real, Hopefully - January 12, 2019
- Book Review – Explore Australia by Caravan and Motorhome (6th Ed.) - December 11, 2018
- Redarc BCDC1250D DC to DC Charger Review - November 22, 2018
- Caravan Review – Adria Adora 612 - November 22, 2018
- Interview – John Rooth - November 22, 2018