Currently undergoing a multi-million-dollar redevelopment as part of the Kingscliff Foreshore revitalisation project, the Tweed Coast Holiday Parks Kingscliff Beach property is expected to open to campers and caravanners months earlier than anticipated, and in time for Easter.
The caravan park will now open on Thursday the 22nd of March. Originally the works where scheduled for completion in the middle of 2018. This date was brought forward to April 13, but has again been updated thanks to work progressing faster than expected.
Tweed Coast Holiday Parks Unit Coordinator, Andrew Illingworth says, “We are so thrilled to be ahead of schedule and we would like to take this opportunity to extend a heartfelt thank you to everyone involved for all their hard work over the past 12 months, not only in creating such a beautiful space for our guests, but for creating the opportunity to share the stunning new park with the public even earlier than we thought was possible”
Caravanners and campers will be able to make bookings for stays at the park from 10am on Wednesday February 14. Illingworth says, ““This is a huge milestone for us all. We can appreciate how eager the public is to book their stay with us and it’s so exciting to finally be able to set a date.”
Kingscliff Beach Holiday Park is part of the Tweed Coast Holiday Parks and one of seven stunning locations on the New South Wales north coast. The spectacular subtropical region of the Tweed Coast is the idyllic location for summer family holidays, a weekend getaway or a mid-winter warmer for those who aren’t fortunate enough to live in the Tweed Coast’s year round temperate climate.
- Trakka Unveils its Fastest Motorhome Ever - August 17, 2018
- Horizon Motorhomes Adds to its Trophy Cabinet - August 17, 2018
- Motorhome Review – Avida Birdsville - August 8, 2018
- Review – Redarc Tow Pro Elite - August 8, 2018
- Caravan Review – New Age Manta Ray - August 7, 2018
- Will Viscount Caravans be resurrected? - August 1, 2018
- Trakka Announces New Motorhome - July 31, 2018
- ROAM Issue 34 – Read It Online - July 31, 2018
- Kimberley Kampers Enters Liquidation - July 26, 2018
- How To Happy Hour Like A Pro - July 19, 2018