High profile off-road caravan builder Kedron Caravans has shown off its latest and possibly wildest project to date. A triple axle version of it’s top-of-the-line Top Ender, the 26-footer is fitted with nearly every conceivable luxury in what seems like a no-expense-spared exercise. The caravan is said to feature heated, genuine leather seating, auto-levelling air-bag suspension, four fridges and freezers, a dishwasher, an auto-tracking satelite for the telly, a Next G repeater and booster for mobile phone reception and over 1000 watts of solar and 900amp hours of lithium batteries and a home-theatre system.
With an expected weight of well over 3.5 tonnes, Kedron has said this van, which was a custom build for a customer, will be towed by a large American pick-up. The van will be on display at the Queensland Caravan and Camping Show which starts on Wednesday June 6. In the meantime, here’s the live Facebook video Kedron uploaded giving a very detailed rundown of the caravan.
- Coromal and Windsor Sold to Apollo for Peanuts - June 23, 2018
- 1961 Jennison Pathfinder Restoration – Video - June 20, 2018
- New Age Wayfinder – Quick Review - June 19, 2018
- Trail’s Hybrid 15-footer on Show - June 13, 2018
- RAM 1500 Comes to Australia – Price and Specs - June 12, 2018
- NSW Rego Costs to Be Slashed by up to $471 - June 9, 2018
- Review – Horizon Motorhomes Waratah 4×4 - June 7, 2018
- Jayco Launches Updated Work’N’Play Range – Review - June 7, 2018
- Full Size Lego Caravan Will Blow Your Mind - June 7, 2018
- Explorer Motorhomes Shows off 6WD Motorhome Base - June 6, 2018