High profile off-road caravan builder Kedron Caravans has shown off its latest and possibly wildest project to date. A triple axle version of it’s top-of-the-line Top Ender, the 26-footer is fitted with nearly every conceivable luxury in what seems like a no-expense-spared exercise. The caravan is said to feature heated, genuine leather seating, auto-levelling air-bag suspension, four fridges and freezers, a dishwasher, an auto-tracking satelite for the telly, a Next G repeater and booster for mobile phone reception and over 1000 watts of solar and 900amp hours of lithium batteries and a home-theatre system.
With an expected weight of well over 3.5 tonnes, Kedron has said this van, which was a custom build for a customer, will be towed by a large American pick-up. The van will be on display at the Queensland Caravan and Camping Show which starts on Wednesday June 6. In the meantime, here’s the live Facebook video Kedron uploaded giving a very detailed rundown of the caravan.
- Kedron Teases Dustproofing - June 13, 2019
- Wireless Trailer Connector – First Look - June 6, 2019
- Willow RV – First Look - June 5, 2019
- Jayco Adventurer 16.50-3 – Review - May 31, 2019
- Kimberley Kampers Harder to Kill Than Jon Snow - May 29, 2019
- The Little Olympic That’s A Blast From The Past - May 1, 2019
- The New Trakka Jabiru is Unbelievable - May 1, 2019
- Review – Dometic CFX75 Dual Zone - April 2, 2019
- Review – Feldon Shelter Crows Nest Extended - April 2, 2019
- Redvision Goes Aftermarket - April 2, 2019