High profile off-road caravan builder Kedron Caravans has shown off its latest and possibly wildest project to date. A triple axle version of it’s top-of-the-line Top Ender, the 26-footer is fitted with nearly every conceivable luxury in what seems like a no-expense-spared exercise. The caravan is said to feature heated, genuine leather seating, auto-levelling air-bag suspension, four fridges and freezers, a dishwasher, an auto-tracking satelite for the telly, a Next G repeater and booster for mobile phone reception and over 1000 watts of solar and 900amp hours of lithium batteries and a home-theatre system.
With an expected weight of well over 3.5 tonnes, Kedron has said this van, which was a custom build for a customer, will be towed by a large American pick-up. The van will be on display at the Queensland Caravan and Camping Show which starts on Wednesday June 6. In the meantime, here’s the live Facebook video Kedron uploaded giving a very detailed rundown of the caravan.
- Why We Use Camplify And You Should Too - October 29, 2019
- Trakka Akuna Campervan – First Look - October 24, 2019
- Car and Caravan Weight Calculator - October 11, 2019
- Dexter Tow Assist – ABS For Caravans - October 9, 2019
- AL-KO Enduro X – First Look - October 8, 2019
- Caravanning At Tweed Heads - October 8, 2019
- WA Tourism Industry Blames Poor Performance on Free Camping - August 23, 2019
- Review – Coromal Element Evolution RTV - August 16, 2019
- Subscribe to ROAM, win a vintage Viscount. For real. - August 1, 2019
- Reno Rescue – 1977 Viscount Supreme - July 30, 2019