John and Lynette Andersen of Hervey Bay QLD were recently honoured with purchasing the 600th Horizon Motorhome.
The seasoned travellers are typical of many new motorhome buyers, swapping their caravan for the comfort and convenience of a Horizon Grevillea. They put in two years of research before choosing to go with Horizon.
“It really is all about the quality for me. Nothing else we looked at compares to the customisation and craftsmanship : put into all the important details of the Horizon vehicles,” Lynette says. “Every Horizon owner we spoke to was very pleased with their motorhome.”
It was a proud moment for Horizon owner, Clayton Kearney and staff at the Ballina NSW manufacturer and dealer, having spent three decades designing and perfecting Australia’s leading range of quality motorhomes.
Pictured Clayton, Lynette, John and Mark Murray from Ballina Campervan and Motorhome Centre
- Shows Cancelled amid COVID-19 Fears - 14 March 2020
- Windsor Caravans Now Does Motorhomes - 11 February 2020
- First Look – Frontline HiAce 6th Generation - 10 February 2020
- ACC Heading to Charters Towers - 5 February 2020
- New HiAce Frontline Camper Unveiled - 4 February 2020
- Should You Travel To Bushfire Affected Communities? - 12 January 2020
- Can Your Caravan Help After The Bushfires - 11 January 2020
- Why We Use Camplify And You Should Too - 29 October 2019
- Trakka Akuna Campervan – First Look - 24 October 2019
- Car and Caravan Weight Calculator - 11 October 2019