The Australian Tax office has recently made rulings about how income and expenses incurred while hiring out a caravan or RV on a peer to peer hire service like Camplify should be reported. We sat down with Camplify CEO and accountant Steph Hinds from Growthwise to see just what it all means for anyone considering it. Got any questions? Ask them in the comments below.
Tax deducting your caravanJoin us as we find out if a caravan or camper can be made a tax deductible asset.
Posted by Time to Roam Australia on Monday, July 2, 2018
- WA Tourism Industry Blames Poor Performance on Free Camping - August 23, 2019
- Review – Coromal Element Evolution RTV - August 16, 2019
- Subscribe to ROAM, win a vintage Viscount. For real. - August 1, 2019
- Reno Rescue – 1977 Viscount Supreme - July 30, 2019
- Kedron Teases Dustproofing - June 13, 2019
- Wireless Trailer Connector – First Look - June 6, 2019
- Willow RV – First Look - June 5, 2019
- Jayco Adventurer 16.50-3 – Review - May 31, 2019
- Kimberley Kampers Harder to Kill Than Jon Snow - May 29, 2019
- The Little Olympic That’s A Blast From The Past - May 1, 2019