The Australian Tax office has recently made rulings about how income and expenses incurred while hiring out a caravan or RV on a peer to peer hire service like Camplify should be reported. We sat down with Camplify CEO and accountant Steph Hinds from Growthwise to see just what it all means for anyone considering it. Got any questions? Ask them in the comments below.
Tax deducting your caravanJoin us as we find out if a caravan or camper can be made a tax deductible asset.
Posted by Time to Roam Australia on Monday, July 2, 2018
- AL-KO Unveils Futuristic Light-weight Chassis - February 21, 2019
- Motorhome Review – Winnebago Coogee - February 12, 2019
- Trakka Rebuilds A Classic - February 11, 2019
- Oztent updates the Foxwing - February 6, 2019
- ROAM Readers’ Survey - February 5, 2019
- Kimberley Kampers Resurrected Again, For Real, Hopefully - January 12, 2019
- Book Review – Explore Australia by Caravan and Motorhome (6th Ed.) - December 11, 2018
- Redarc BCDC1250D DC to DC Charger Review - November 22, 2018
- Caravan Review – Adria Adora 612 - November 22, 2018
- Interview – John Rooth - November 22, 2018