The Australian Tax office has recently made rulings about how income and expenses incurred while hiring out a caravan or RV on a peer to peer hire service like Camplify should be reported. We sat down with Camplify CEO and accountant Steph Hinds from Growthwise to see just what it all means for anyone considering it. Got any questions? Ask them in the comments below.
Tax deducting your caravanJoin us as we find out if a caravan or camper can be made a tax deductible asset.
Posted by Time to Roam Australia on Monday, July 2, 2018
- Why We Use Camplify And You Should Too - October 29, 2019
- Trakka Akuna Campervan – First Look - October 24, 2019
- Car and Caravan Weight Calculator - October 11, 2019
- Dexter Tow Assist – ABS For Caravans - October 9, 2019
- AL-KO Enduro X – First Look - October 8, 2019
- Caravanning At Tweed Heads - October 8, 2019
- WA Tourism Industry Blames Poor Performance on Free Camping - August 23, 2019
- Review – Coromal Element Evolution RTV - August 16, 2019
- Subscribe to ROAM, win a vintage Viscount. For real. - August 1, 2019
- Reno Rescue – 1977 Viscount Supreme - July 30, 2019