The Australian Tax office has recently made rulings about how income and expenses incurred while hiring out a caravan or RV on a peer to peer hire service like Camplify should be reported. We sat down with Camplify CEO and accountant Steph Hinds from Growthwise to see just what it all means for anyone considering it. Got any questions? Ask them in the comments below.
Tax deducting your caravanJoin us as we find out if a caravan or camper can be made a tax deductible asset.
Posted by Time to Roam Australia on Monday, July 2, 2018
- Review – Dometic CFX75 Dual Zone - April 2, 2019
- Review – Feldon Shelter Crows Nest Extended - April 2, 2019
- Redvision Goes Aftermarket - April 2, 2019
- Redarc Redvision Review - April 2, 2019
- 100 Things To See In The Kimberley – Book Review - March 26, 2019
- Jurgens Future In Doubt - March 18, 2019
- Caravan Review – Viscount V2 - March 16, 2019
- The Dulux Dog on Camping With Pets - March 16, 2019
- Jimmy (Giggle) Rees Says Caravanning More Competitive than DWTS - March 4, 2019
- AL-KO Unveils Futuristic Light-weight Chassis - February 21, 2019