Mal and Laraine Leyland are back on the road. The first stop on their new adventure is the historic gold mining town of Beechworth, where they check out the history, the camping and the best the area has to offer.
Take a look at their visit below:
Want to see more of Mal’s latest travels? See all of them here.
- Winton’s Dunny Derby Run and Won - September 28, 2017
- Motorhome Review – Sunliner Habitat - September 14, 2017
- Top 5 Nomad Towing Mistakes - August 25, 2017
- Camper Trailer Review – Blue Tongue Overland XF 2 - August 17, 2017
- Video – Mal Leyland visits Eden and Pambula - August 1, 2017
- Evans Head caravan park upgrade on the move - July 4, 2017
- Police crack down on Nimbin culture - June 22, 2017
- My Top 5: Tim Silverwood - June 21, 2017
- Camping with the stars: Sheree and Peter ‘Spida’ Everitt - June 21, 2017
- Caravan catches fire in Ballina park - June 20, 2017