There’s taking your caravan off-road, and then there’s ‘Taking Your Caravan Off-Road!’ A family travelling Australia in their Isuzu truck towing a Jayco Expanda Outback caravan got bogged in a particularly messy part of a Darwin track, during the wet season. It took them a whole day and night to get out, aided by an excavator working on the road nearby. What an adventure.
Would you have towed your van down that track?
Like this? Then you’ll love this – Top 5 Towing Mistakes Nomads Make
- Win a Great Southern Tour with CIL Insurance - July 12, 2018
- Coromal and Windsor Sold to Apollo for Peanuts - June 23, 2018
- 1961 Jennison Pathfinder Restoration – Video - June 20, 2018
- New Age Wayfinder – Quick Review - June 19, 2018
- Trail’s Hybrid 15-footer on Show - June 13, 2018
- RAM 1500 Comes to Australia – Price and Specs - June 12, 2018
- NSW Rego Costs to Be Slashed by up to $471 - June 9, 2018
- Review – Horizon Motorhomes Waratah 4×4 - June 7, 2018
- Jayco Launches Updated Work’N’Play Range – Review - June 7, 2018
- Full Size Lego Caravan Will Blow Your Mind - June 7, 2018