There’s taking your caravan off-road, and then there’s ‘Taking Your Caravan Off-Road!’ A family travelling Australia in their Isuzu truck towing a Jayco Expanda Outback caravan got bogged in a particularly messy part of a Darwin track, during the wet season. It took them a whole day and night to get out, aided by an excavator working on the road nearby. What an adventure.
Would you have towed your van down that track?
Like this? Then you’ll love this – Top 5 Towing Mistakes Nomads Make
- Tassie Council to Close more free campsites - March 6, 2018
- Tasmanian free camp shut down by council - February 27, 2018
- Travel – Noosa to Inskip Point on the beach - February 27, 2018
- Free caravan safety checks continue in QLD - February 26, 2018
- Demise of Living Edge Caravans highlights benefits of dealer network - February 26, 2018
- Man arrested over Elite Caravans embezzlement - February 26, 2018
- Aussie Swag Campers Shuts Up Shop - February 8, 2018
- Win a Whale Watching Adventure in Byron Bay - January 14, 2018
- Teardrop Camper Builder in Voluntary Administration - January 13, 2018
- Kingscliff Beach Holiday Park To Open Early - January 11, 2018