There’s taking your caravan off-road, and then there’s ‘Taking Your Caravan Off-Road!’ A family travelling Australia in their Isuzu truck towing a Jayco Expanda Outback caravan got bogged in a particularly messy part of a Darwin track, during the wet season. It took them a whole day and night to get out, aided by an excavator working on the road nearby. What an adventure.
Would you have towed your van down that track?
Like this? Then you’ll love this – Top 5 Towing Mistakes Nomads Make
- Wheels Across A Wilderness Screening - October 12, 2017
- Ray’s Clipper – Jenolan Caves Crash Story In Full - October 10, 2017
- Jayco’s Wild Off-Road Prototype – Caravan News - October 5, 2017
- ABS For Caravans – The Next Step In Safety - October 4, 2017
- LDV T60 4WD Ute Launches In Australia - September 29, 2017
- Tow Test – 2017 Isuzu MU-X 4×4 - September 27, 2017
- Kingscliff Beach Holiday Park To Reopen In April - September 22, 2017
- CMCA Adds More RV Friendly Towns - September 14, 2017
- Camden Caravan Leaves Camden After 45 Years - September 14, 2017
- Caravan Industry Well Regulated Says Peak Body - September 6, 2017