Golden Guitar winner and perennial caravan traveller Fanny Lumsden has delighted our Facebook followers by putting on a short concert and playing a couple of songs live on the social media platform from the red dirt Queensland town of Eulo. The singer and song writer, who we wrote about a few issues ago and who is nearly eight months pregnant, was on her way to the Music in the Mulga festival where she played on the weekend.
Fanny and her husband Dan Stanley Freeman, travel Australia extensively touring her music and playing concerts in small rural towns, often in back-yard, community halls or even under clothes lines. The pair travel with a 1978 Millard pop-top caravan which has been in the family almost since new.
Check out the video below or find out more about Fanny on her website.
Would you like to see more of this? Leave a comment below.
- Should You Travel To Bushfire Affected Communities? - January 12, 2020
- Can Your Caravan Help After The Bushfires - January 11, 2020
- Why We Use Camplify And You Should Too - October 29, 2019
- Trakka Akuna Campervan – First Look - October 24, 2019
- Car and Caravan Weight Calculator - October 11, 2019
- Dexter Tow Assist – ABS For Caravans - October 9, 2019
- AL-KO Enduro X – First Look - October 8, 2019
- Caravanning At Tweed Heads - October 8, 2019
- WA Tourism Industry Blames Poor Performance on Free Camping - August 23, 2019
- Review – Coromal Element Evolution RTV - August 16, 2019