Golden Guitar winner and perennial caravan traveller Fanny Lumsden has delighted our Facebook followers by putting on a short concert and playing a couple of songs live on the social media platform from the red dirt Queensland town of Eulo. The singer and song writer, who we wrote about a few issues ago and who is nearly eight months pregnant, was on her way to the Music in the Mulga festival where she played on the weekend.
Fanny and her husband Dan Stanley Freeman, travel Australia extensively touring her music and playing concerts in small rural towns, often in back-yard, community halls or even under clothes lines. The pair travel with a 1978 Millard pop-top caravan which has been in the family almost since new.
Check out the video below or find out more about Fanny on her website.
Would you like to see more of this? Leave a comment below.
- Shows Cancelled amid COVID-19 Fears - 14 March 2020
- Windsor Caravans Now Does Motorhomes - 11 February 2020
- First Look – Frontline HiAce 6th Generation - 10 February 2020
- ACC Heading to Charters Towers - 5 February 2020
- New HiAce Frontline Camper Unveiled - 4 February 2020
- Should You Travel To Bushfire Affected Communities? - 12 January 2020
- Can Your Caravan Help After The Bushfires - 11 January 2020
- Why We Use Camplify And You Should Too - 29 October 2019
- Trakka Akuna Campervan – First Look - 24 October 2019
- Car and Caravan Weight Calculator - 11 October 2019