Golden Guitar winner and perennial caravan traveller Fanny Lumsden has delighted our Facebook followers by putting on a short concert and playing a couple of songs live on the social media platform from the red dirt Queensland town of Eulo. The singer and song writer, who we wrote about a few issues ago and who is nearly eight months pregnant, was on her way to the Music in the Mulga festival where she played on the weekend.
Fanny and her husband Dan Stanley Freeman, travel Australia extensively touring her music and playing concerts in small rural towns, often in back-yard, community halls or even under clothes lines. The pair travel with a 1978 Millard pop-top caravan which has been in the family almost since new.
Check out the video below or find out more about Fanny on her website.
Would you like to see more of this? Leave a comment below.
- Kimberley Kampers Resurrected Again, For Real, Hopefully - January 12, 2019
- Book Review – Explore Australia by Caravan and Motorhome (6th Ed.) - December 11, 2018
- Redarc BCDC1250D DC to DC Charger Review - November 22, 2018
- Caravan Review – Adria Adora 612 - November 22, 2018
- Interview – John Rooth - November 22, 2018
- Free Camping in Rocky Comes to an End - November 16, 2018
- Two Caravan Builders On The Ropes In One Week - October 25, 2018
- Ballina RV Dealer Continues Winning Awards - October 23, 2018
- Top Gong for Tweed Coast Park – Again - October 23, 2018
- Generator Etiquette – How Not to Be Hated At Camp - October 19, 2018