Golden Guitar winner and perennial caravan traveller Fanny Lumsden has delighted our Facebook followers by putting on a short concert and playing a couple of songs live on the social media platform from the red dirt Queensland town of Eulo. The singer and song writer, who we wrote about a few issues ago and who is nearly eight months pregnant, was on her way to the Music in the Mulga festival where she played on the weekend.
Fanny and her husband Dan Stanley Freeman, travel Australia extensively touring her music and playing concerts in small rural towns, often in back-yard, community halls or even under clothes lines. The pair travel with a 1978 Millard pop-top caravan which has been in the family almost since new.
Check out the video below or find out more about Fanny on her website.
Would you like to see more of this? Leave a comment below.
- Jurgens Future In Doubt - March 18, 2019
- Caravan Review – Viscount V2 - March 16, 2019
- The Dulux Dog on Camping With Pets - March 16, 2019
- Jimmy (Giggle) Rees Says Caravanning More Competitive than DWTS - March 4, 2019
- AL-KO Unveils Futuristic Light-weight Chassis - February 21, 2019
- Motorhome Review – Winnebago Coogee - February 12, 2019
- Trakka Rebuilds A Classic - February 11, 2019
- Oztent updates the Foxwing - February 6, 2019
- ROAM Readers’ Survey - February 5, 2019
- Kimberley Kampers Resurrected Again, For Real, Hopefully - January 12, 2019