Time to Roam Australia was featured in the April/May issue of Smarter Business Ideas. View the article.
Radio 2UE 95.4 interviewed Mal Leyland about being back on the road and writing for Time to Roam Australia.
- John Piggott from The Senior interviewed Mal and Laraine Leyland, touching on their past roaming the countryside and what the future holds for the famous travelling duo.
Sydney Radio 2GB’s Chris Smith interviews Jayco’s Gerry Ryan following ROAMs cover feature on the company’s 40th anniversary.
Listen to our editor Rod Bruem on 2GB 873AM’s The Chris Smith Afternoon Show.
Interview with 2GB 873AM’s Chris Smith and Time To Roam‘s Rod Bruem and Phill Terry.
- Time To Roam’s launch featured on mUmBRELLA and in The Australian
- The magazine experience that Time To Roam offers was reported in Proprint.com.au
- The launch also featured in the February 2013 Issue of Media Buzz.
- The Lithgow Mercury reports on a return visit to Lithgow by ‘Dolce’, the Time to Roam caravan
In the early days of Roam magazine we exhibited at many regional caravan trade shows. Here is an interview of our editor Rod Bruem at the the Rockhampton Show.