BIG 4 Holiday Parks has scooped the pool at the Australian Tourism Awards, winning gold, silver, and bronze in the Caravan and Holiday Parks category.
The top gong went to Big 4 Deniliquin Holiday Park, who beat five other contenders for the award. The Riverina park was voted bronze in the same category last year.
BIG 4 Beacon Resort on the Bellarine Peninsula took out silver, followed by Big 4 Adventure Whitsunday Resort with bronze.
The Australian Tourism Awards are the tourism industry’s peak awards, where 26 category winners are chosen from almost 200 state and territory finalists.
Other winners included Sovereign Hill for Major Tourist Attraction, The Tasmanian Walking Company for Ecotourism, and Searoad Ferries for Major Tour and Transport.
- ROAM Issue 33 – Read It Online - May 25, 2018
- Australia’s Best Bike Tracks Near Great Campsites - December 6, 2017
- Caravan Club Donates $1000 to RACQ Life Flight - December 5, 2017
- Motorhome Review – Horizon Melaleuca Appeal - October 21, 2017
- Winton’s Dunny Derby Run and Won - September 28, 2017
- Motorhome Review – Sunliner Habitat - September 14, 2017
- Top 5 Nomad Towing Mistakes - August 25, 2017
- Camper Trailer Review – Blue Tongue Overland XF 2 - August 17, 2017
- Video – Mal Leyland visits Eden and Pambula - August 1, 2017
- Evans Head caravan park upgrade on the move - July 4, 2017