BIG 4 Holiday Parks has scooped the pool at the Australian Tourism Awards, winning gold, silver, and bronze in the Caravan and Holiday Parks category.
The top gong went to Big 4 Deniliquin Holiday Park, who beat five other contenders for the award. The Riverina park was voted bronze in the same category last year.
BIG 4 Beacon Resort on the Bellarine Peninsula took out silver, followed by Big 4 Adventure Whitsunday Resort with bronze.
The Australian Tourism Awards are the tourism industry’s peak awards, where 26 category winners are chosen from almost 200 state and territory finalists.
Other winners included Sovereign Hill for Major Tourist Attraction, The Tasmanian Walking Company for Ecotourism, and Searoad Ferries for Major Tour and Transport.
- Motorhome Review – Horizon Melaleuca Appeal - October 21, 2017
- Winton’s Dunny Derby Run and Won - September 28, 2017
- Motorhome Review – Sunliner Habitat - September 14, 2017
- Top 5 Nomad Towing Mistakes - August 25, 2017
- Camper Trailer Review – Blue Tongue Overland XF 2 - August 17, 2017
- Video – Mal Leyland visits Eden and Pambula - August 1, 2017
- Evans Head caravan park upgrade on the move - July 4, 2017
- Police crack down on Nimbin culture - June 22, 2017
- My Top 5: Tim Silverwood - June 21, 2017
- Camping with the stars: Sheree and Peter ‘Spida’ Everitt - June 21, 2017