Every so often you come across a caravan park that just steals your heart. Werri Beach Holiday Park, on the NSW South Coast, is one such place.
Positioned between two spectacular headlands, the park is just metres from the beach and has a range of self-contained cabins, grassed and concrete van sites.
Surrounded by gorgeous bushland, features included a jumping pillow, resort-style swimming pool, modern amenities block and camp-style kitchen.
Famed for it’s fishing, surfing and golfing, the seaside town of Werri Beach and nearby Gerringong are idyllic places to rest, relax and reconnect with family and friends.
Call 02 4234 1285 or visit kiamacoast.com.au for more info
- Motorhome Review – Horizon Melaleuca Appeal - October 21, 2017
- Winton’s Dunny Derby Run and Won - September 28, 2017
- Motorhome Review – Sunliner Habitat - September 14, 2017
- Top 5 Nomad Towing Mistakes - August 25, 2017
- Camper Trailer Review – Blue Tongue Overland XF 2 - August 17, 2017
- Video – Mal Leyland visits Eden and Pambula - August 1, 2017
- Evans Head caravan park upgrade on the move - July 4, 2017
- Police crack down on Nimbin culture - June 22, 2017
- My Top 5: Tim Silverwood - June 21, 2017
- Camping with the stars: Sheree and Peter ‘Spida’ Everitt - June 21, 2017