Every so often you come across a caravan park that just steals your heart. Werri Beach Holiday Park, on the NSW South Coast, is one such place.
Positioned between two spectacular headlands, the park is just metres from the beach and has a range of self-contained cabins, grassed and concrete van sites.
Surrounded by gorgeous bushland, features included a jumping pillow, resort-style swimming pool, modern amenities block and camp-style kitchen.
Famed for it’s fishing, surfing and golfing, the seaside town of Werri Beach and nearby Gerringong are idyllic places to rest, relax and reconnect with family and friends.
Call 02 4234 1285 or visit kiamacoast.com.au for more info
- Shows Cancelled amid COVID-19 Fears - 14 March 2020
- Windsor Caravans Now Does Motorhomes - 11 February 2020
- First Look – Frontline HiAce 6th Generation - 10 February 2020
- ACC Heading to Charters Towers - 5 February 2020
- New HiAce Frontline Camper Unveiled - 4 February 2020
- Should You Travel To Bushfire Affected Communities? - 12 January 2020
- Can Your Caravan Help After The Bushfires - 11 January 2020
- Why We Use Camplify And You Should Too - 29 October 2019
- Trakka Akuna Campervan – First Look - 24 October 2019
- Car and Caravan Weight Calculator - 11 October 2019