One of my favourite parks on the New South Wales north coast has picked up a well deserved award at the recent NSW Caravan & Camping Industry annual awards ceremony. Picked as the best north coast holiday park with less than 100 sites, the award caps off a rather big year for the Pottsville South Holiday Park.
The award highlights the hard work undertaken to complete a 2.8 million dollar refurbishment that saw the addition of new waterfront cabins a new amenities block, ensuite sites for caravanners and campers as well as some new sites and better security, and introduce an all new online customer service and customer feedback system.
Unit coordinator Andrew Illingworth, who got up to accept the award at a dinner in Sydney’s Luna Park, said, ““We are so proud our achievements over the past 16 months and to receive recognition from CCIA for our efforts is just the icing on the cake and we are so grateful for that”.
WIN A $22,490 CAMPER TRAILER – Enter here
Park Manager, Matt Masula said, ““We have worked together and we have worked hard to transform the business and we are so thankful to CCIA for this award.”
Pottsville South Holiday Park, part of the Tweed Coast Holiday Parks group is a small park on the banks of Moobal Creek, with plenty of its sites right on the foreshore. Making the most of the natural attractions it’s the kind of park you see bands of happy kids roaming of an evening looking for possums or playing spotlight while adults congregate under awnings for very extended happy hours. It’s also clean, well managed and reasonably priced, which is why I enjoy visiting so much.
Pottsville South’s shopping district is just a few minutes walk away, and I recommend heading to the local Mexican restaurant, Mis Amigos, at least one night for a treat. There’s also a great local bakery which know’s how to make a good coffee and great pastry.
- Tassie Council to Close more free campsites - March 6, 2018
- Tasmanian free camp shut down by council - February 27, 2018
- Travel – Noosa to Inskip Point on the beach - February 27, 2018
- Free caravan safety checks continue in QLD - February 26, 2018
- Demise of Living Edge Caravans highlights benefits of dealer network - February 26, 2018
- Man arrested over Elite Caravans embezzlement - February 26, 2018
- Aussie Swag Campers Shuts Up Shop - February 8, 2018
- Win a Whale Watching Adventure in Byron Bay - January 14, 2018
- Teardrop Camper Builder in Voluntary Administration - January 13, 2018
- Kingscliff Beach Holiday Park To Open Early - January 11, 2018