Everyone who travels the Top End wants to find perfect waterholes and uncrowded campsites. They wish to see the amazing country-side and encounter native wild-life. There’s no where better to do all of this than Boodjamulla (Lawn Hill) National Park. In this short video, author Catherine Lawson, photographer David Bristow and their daughter, Maya, paddle the upper and lower gorges, visit the Riversleigh Fossil site and get right up close with all sorts of Aussie animals.
See more great videos from Catherine and David at wildtravelstory.com
Have you ever been to Boodjamulla (Lawn Hill) National Park? Tell us about it in the comments.
- 1961 Jennison Pathfinder Restoration – Video - June 20, 2018
- New Age Wayfinder – Quick Review - June 19, 2018
- Trail’s Hybrid 15-footer on Show - June 13, 2018
- RAM 1500 Comes to Australia – Price and Specs - June 12, 2018
- NSW Rego Costs to Be Slashed by up to $471 - June 9, 2018
- Review – Horizon Motorhomes Waratah 4×4 - June 7, 2018
- Jayco Launches Updated Work’N’Play Range – Review - June 7, 2018
- Full Size Lego Caravan Will Blow Your Mind - June 7, 2018
- Explorer Motorhomes Shows off 6WD Motorhome Base - June 6, 2018
- Aussie Traveller Celebrates 30 Years - June 6, 2018