Everyone who travels the Top End wants to find perfect waterholes and uncrowded campsites. They wish to see the amazing country-side and encounter native wild-life. There’s no where better to do all of this than Boodjamulla (Lawn Hill) National Park. In this short video, author Catherine Lawson, photographer David Bristow and their daughter, Maya, paddle the upper and lower gorges, visit the Riversleigh Fossil site and get right up close with all sorts of Aussie animals.
See more great videos from Catherine and David at wildtravelstory.com
Have you ever been to Boodjamulla (Lawn Hill) National Park? Tell us about it in the comments.
- Kimberley Kampers to be resurected - September 14, 2018
- 4WD Aftermarket and Caravan Industry on QLD Towing Laws - August 23, 2018
- So what’s actually happening with QLD towing laws? - August 22, 2018
- No changes to QLD towing laws, says Minister - August 21, 2018
- Trakka Unveils its Fastest Motorhome Ever - August 17, 2018
- Horizon Motorhomes Adds to its Trophy Cabinet - August 17, 2018
- Motorhome Review – Avida Birdsville - August 8, 2018
- Review – Redarc Tow Pro Elite - August 8, 2018
- Caravan Review – New Age Manta Ray - August 7, 2018
- Will Viscount Caravans be resurrected? - August 1, 2018