Everyone who travels the Top End wants to find perfect waterholes and uncrowded campsites. They wish to see the amazing country-side and encounter native wild-life. There’s no where better to do all of this than Boodjamulla (Lawn Hill) National Park. In this short video, author Catherine Lawson, photographer David Bristow and their daughter, Maya, paddle the upper and lower gorges, visit the Riversleigh Fossil site and get right up close with all sorts of Aussie animals.
See more great videos from Catherine and David at wildtravelstory.com
Have you ever been to Boodjamulla (Lawn Hill) National Park? Tell us about it in the comments.
- Aussie Swag Campers Shuts Up Shop - February 8, 2018
- Win a Whale Watching Adventure in Byron Bay - January 14, 2018
- Teardrop Camper Builder in Voluntary Administration - January 13, 2018
- Kingscliff Beach Holiday Park To Open Early - January 11, 2018
- Why are caravan weights and masses so confusing? - January 9, 2018
- Legal action against Lemon Caravans Facebook group founder dropped - January 2, 2018
- The Best Road Trip Audio Books For Aussie Summer - December 31, 2017
- Towing Mirror Comparisons - December 29, 2017
- Caravanning in Peterborough, SA - December 29, 2017
- Kimberley Kampers goes into voluntary administration - December 16, 2017