Everyone who travels the Top End wants to find perfect waterholes and uncrowded campsites. They wish to see the amazing country-side and encounter native wild-life. There’s no where better to do all of this than Boodjamulla (Lawn Hill) National Park. In this short video, author Catherine Lawson, photographer David Bristow and their daughter, Maya, paddle the upper and lower gorges, visit the Riversleigh Fossil site and get right up close with all sorts of Aussie animals.
See more great videos from Catherine and David at wildtravelstory.com
Have you ever been to Boodjamulla (Lawn Hill) National Park? Tell us about it in the comments.
- Caravan Review – Living Edge Bellagio 7.2D - October 23, 2017
- Pottsville South Holiday Park Voted Best Park - October 23, 2017
- Video Review – Frontline Hiace Adventurer - October 21, 2017
- Horizon Motorhomes Win Again - October 21, 2017
- Wheels Across A Wilderness Screening - October 12, 2017
- Ray’s Clipper – Jenolan Caves Crash Story In Full - October 10, 2017
- Jayco’s Wild Off-Road Prototype – Caravan News - October 5, 2017
- ABS For Caravans – The Next Step In Safety - October 4, 2017
- LDV T60 4WD Ute Launches In Australia - September 29, 2017
- Tow Test – 2017 Isuzu MU-X 4×4 - September 27, 2017