High profile off-road caravan builder Kedron Caravans has shown off its latest and possibly wildest project to date. A triple axle version of it’s top-of-the-line Top Ender, the 26-footer is fitted with nearly every conceivable luxury in what seems like a no-expense-spared exercise. The caravan is said to feature heated, genuine leather seating, auto-levelling air-bag suspension, four fridges and freezers, a dishwasher, an auto-tracking satelite for the telly, a Next G repeater and booster for mobile phone reception and over 1000 watts of solar and 900amp hours of lithium batteries and a home-theatre system.
With an expected weight of well over 3.5 tonnes, Kedron has said this van, which was a custom build for a customer, will be towed by a large American pick-up. The van will be on display at the Queensland Caravan and Camping Show which starts on Wednesday June 6. In the meantime, here’s the live Facebook video Kedron uploaded giving a very detailed rundown of the caravan.
- Shows Cancelled amid COVID-19 Fears - 14 March 2020
- Windsor Caravans Now Does Motorhomes - 11 February 2020
- First Look – Frontline HiAce 6th Generation - 10 February 2020
- ACC Heading to Charters Towers - 5 February 2020
- New HiAce Frontline Camper Unveiled - 4 February 2020
- Should You Travel To Bushfire Affected Communities? - 12 January 2020
- Can Your Caravan Help After The Bushfires - 11 January 2020
- Why We Use Camplify And You Should Too - 29 October 2019
- Trakka Akuna Campervan – First Look - 24 October 2019
- Car and Caravan Weight Calculator - 11 October 2019