The Australian Tax office has recently made rulings about how income and expenses incurred while hiring out a caravan or RV on a peer to peer hire service like Camplify should be reported. We sat down with Camplify CEO and accountant Steph Hinds from Growthwise to see just what it all means for anyone considering it. Got any questions? Ask them in the comments below.
Tax deducting your caravanJoin us as we find out if a caravan or camper can be made a tax deductible asset.
Posted by Time to Roam Australia on Monday, July 2, 2018
- Shows Cancelled amid COVID-19 Fears - 14 March 2020
- Windsor Caravans Now Does Motorhomes - 11 February 2020
- First Look – Frontline HiAce 6th Generation - 10 February 2020
- ACC Heading to Charters Towers - 5 February 2020
- New HiAce Frontline Camper Unveiled - 4 February 2020
- Should You Travel To Bushfire Affected Communities? - 12 January 2020
- Can Your Caravan Help After The Bushfires - 11 January 2020
- Why We Use Camplify And You Should Too - 29 October 2019
- Trakka Akuna Campervan – First Look - 24 October 2019
- Car and Caravan Weight Calculator - 11 October 2019