Photo Credit: News Corp Australia
In light of recent crimes, foreign governments have warned against travelling to the Australian outback.
As a response, Tourism Northern Territory have issued an Open Invitation to tourists.
The letter claims the entire Central Australian region as a ‘magical, exciting, unique and welcoming part of the world’.
This comes at the same time a young British backpacker was allegedly held for two months across outback Australia.
…ROAM are interested to know whether such events have hindered your travelling plans? If not, how do you prepare for a trip through outback Aus? Comment below or DM us!
- Motorhome Review – Horizon Melaleuca Appeal - October 21, 2017
- Winton’s Dunny Derby Run and Won - September 28, 2017
- Motorhome Review – Sunliner Habitat - September 14, 2017
- Top 5 Nomad Towing Mistakes - August 25, 2017
- Camper Trailer Review – Blue Tongue Overland XF 2 - August 17, 2017
- Video – Mal Leyland visits Eden and Pambula - August 1, 2017
- Evans Head caravan park upgrade on the move - July 4, 2017
- Police crack down on Nimbin culture - June 22, 2017
- My Top 5: Tim Silverwood - June 21, 2017
- Camping with the stars: Sheree and Peter ‘Spida’ Everitt - June 21, 2017